Honored Contributor

Re: ANGEL AND QUACKER FACTORY CLOTHING

I do like and own some of the QF embroidered cat and Christmas t-shirts. Here in Texas sometimes even during the holiday season it might be a tad too warm to wear sweaters so I appreciate the short sleeve and long sleeve Christmas t-shirts that QF offers. And QF tees are much better quality than what I find in the discount stores ---

I am not into all the glittery and sparkly stuff and it seems that is what is primarily being shown in this line now a days...

I think Angel does a good job.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Spurt, when I lived in Houston (almost 30 years) I would be so frustrated that I rarely got to wear "real" winter clothes. Maybe twice a year I'd get to wear a sweater and a winter coat. Now I gleefully buy and wear them with wild abandon, probably overdoing it. Makes winter a lot more fun.

photo imagejpg1-63.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Appliques and embroidered designs ?? Wearing those will get the"where are y'all goin' in that top,1985?". Styles have changed. That said,Quacker Factory has gone overboard with its sequins,glitter,and other embellishments. I just don't know who is buying those things? I'm not a fan of Angel's on air flair...lol. I think she is just ...can't find the right words...maybe a little unrefined. She eats sweets(clearly to be all I'm larger and so I'm gonna eat a cinnamon roll to show how I am ok with it) and karate kicks (ugh),and in general is not my cup of tea. I think she tries way to hard to be a Jeanne clone...not possible.I don't like the styles but Jeanne was cool and it showed!
Respected Contributor

Once before I posted how I didn't like Angel's on air persona and you would have thought I posted I hated puppies..lol. I am only saying I don't enjoy her Qvc persona.
Occasional Contributor

Not only do i agree the QF clothes no longer reflect Jeanne's vision... I don't think Jeanne would tolerate the favoritism some Quackers have gotten by being buddy buddy with the QF team !
Regular Contributor

I too like Angel & I realize all things evolve but I too miss the days of old. I treasure all of the older pieces I have. I have purchased a few tops in the past couple of years but I no longer work outside the home & I just don't need to buy anything more. But they no longer do any of what we used to love. I suspect money is the issue buy I may be wrong.

Honored Contributor

Maybe people who like long rises don't feel comfortable posting as such, but I do. So, a short in "petite" with a long rise is definitely for me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Not applicable

I do not know how or where to start a new thread. I have never needed Quackery customer service and QVC was unable to help. I bought the QF straight leggings with Rhinestone zipper at ankle. The zipper pull fell off the first time I wore them on vacation and I did not know it until hours later. Where do I go for a QF Rhinestone Zipper pull for these leggings (A218120)? Thank You