Respected Contributor

Re: AMY, NO SIX INCH HEELS

[ Edited ]

@Bhvbum wrote:

I am always desperate for the inches in length, if they are at least 30" I am ok.

I always hear the Host say they buy different lenths for different shoes, I've never had the luxury, ha. 

Oh my gosh, yes. That's so foreign to me. I'm 5' tall and anything 30" or over is going to drag on the ground or require me to visit a tailor. Most "crop" pants are ankle length on me. The inseam really lets me know what to expect.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

The inseam length stays the same whether she has on flats or heels.  For example 29" inseam is still 29" no matter what shoes one wears.

@Imaoldhippie   With really high heels, the entire outfit takes on a different look. The pants do or do not hang to the floor or hit at the ankle.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought most people understand that it's not just about your height, but your proportions.  Some of us have long legs, short torso,  or vice versa. Everyone is different

How can someone judge the fit of a garment for themselves based on just looking at another pereon? You must know your own proportions and then the specific garment measurements. 

Anyway this just sounds like the Q complaint du jour...

AND - I LOVE AMY'S STYLE. COURTNEY DOES WELL TOO. CONTEMPORARY AND GOOD STYLING. 

I LOVE THEIR SHOES!!!! GLAD THEY CAN WEAR THEIR OWN GORGEOUS SHOES. AMY MORRISON AT HSN ALSO FITS IN THIS CATEGORY OF LOOKING GREAT AND WEARING AWESOME SHOES !!!

HOPE THEY DON'T CHANGE A THING!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Bhvbum   Yes, the lengths are online, but depending on how it fits on the hips or waist, the length falls to a different place on the leg. 

True, I do take into consideration the material, stretch, etc. but that seems to make a difference only in the waist or hips. The measurements usually have the waist and the extended waist measurements and that is my guage for stretch.

I am always desperate for the inches in length, if they are at least 30" I am ok.

I always hear the Host say they buy different lenths for different shoes, I've never had the luxury, ha. 

@Bhvbum, when hosts say stuff like that, that is either a selling tactic or Q's petite and tall pants aren't really a true petite and tall, only the length is adjusted.  Otherwise the rise would be way off on them in the various lengths.  

I'm one of the crazys who back in the day used to buy jeans (usually Levies) in two lengths 30 in for flats and 32/33 for boots.  Of course that was before every "fashion" line had $100+ jeand that streached every which way.  Oh simpler times but I wouldn't trade my flexabelles for anything.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  The best you can do is go online and get details of the pants.  I know automatically what is best for me 32" inseam but I can go 31".  At this stage in my life I don't even own a pair of high heels!  lol

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor
In all honesty, nothing Amy models would look anything like that on me, even tho we are both the same height. Whereas I am not a big person either, she’s just a doll. Different proportions on each of us, heels aren’t the issue. Just saying:-)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus  The best you can do is go online and get details of the pants.  I know automatically what is best for me 32" inseam but I can go 31".  At this stage in my life I don't even own a pair of high heels!  lol

@Katcat1  Whoa! Tall Lady. I look for 26"-27" at the most.

Honored Contributor
I don't know how anyone can tell the length.