Esteemed Contributor

Re: AMY IS ADORABLE-NOT SO MUCH THE HAIR

I can sympathize with Amy. Her hair is very fine and straight. I have the same type hair, and believe me it is not easy to style, but this look sure doesn't work.
Esteemed Contributor

I liked her smooth, sleek look, except for the bangs. She would look better with hair off the face.

She's okay as a host, but why was she constantly putting her back to the camera?

Respected Contributor

It is kind of like a Geisha Girl look. It will have to grow on me. I liked the other style better.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2015 hopi said:
On 3/10/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:
On 3/10/2015 So Happy Girl said:

This is what I thought of when I first saw Amy's hair.

Cat helmet

OMG! I almost just spit out my water I'm drinking when this picture came up on my screen LOL!! Too funny and SOOO True!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Actually very close, she looks like someone put a bowl on her hair to cut it.

Very close to the look of Moe in the 3 stooges.

Hilarious!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Nice thing about hair, you can always change it. Amy is lucky she looks good in almost any style. She's young, let her try some out. Post pics of all your hairstyles so we can critique them on a public forum.
Frequent Contributor

Amy looks just fine! Maybe....she's growing her hair out for a longer style.
Respected Contributor

I also have been wearing this cut off and on for years. Not new to me.

Esteemed Contributor

The more I looked at Amy's hair, I thought she looked like a Vogue model. Love that she likes to change her style and goes for the unusual. She's an edgy gal and loves fashion. Wish she would settle down and show lots of merchandise while giving us her edgy ideas. I've always liked Amy. Whoever's idea it is to do that kind of show, is doing her a disservice.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like a Sassoon cut and lovely on her; I do think she looks Asian but I think her beautiful almond shaped eyes, her dark hair and the blown out straight look are responsible for that. The cut does not look like it was done by the usual hair stylist from QVC but as said, it looks like a NYC cut as many people of her age group are wearing geometric cuts, straightened or blown out....curls and long hair seem to be out of trend right now in my neck of the woods. I have always loved the edgy look of VS cuts. I wore them when I was much younger but not now.
Honored Contributor

I'm just not a fan and have never found Amy particularly 'cute', 'adorable' or, frankly, appealing as a host, overall, but do agree she seems typically to be hair-do challenged...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...