Honored Contributor

Leah is back

and so is philosophy with bowls of suds

Honored Contributor

I see some additional Studio Park items from Leah's collection are available.  Her blouse is very pretty.  But I have no need of a trench coat, and I really don't like that polka dot jumpsuit.

Still thinking about that pretty blouse in blue though.

Respected Contributor

I always find the philosophy demos funny.  They use a nylon bath spongee and those things can create a lot of suds even from a bar of soap at the dollar store.  You just have to keep squeezing and it fills up with air.

Honored Contributor

I know it is silly

Honored Contributor

Re: AMS chat 6/11

[ Edited ]

I purchased tickets to TOP GUN as a surprise for DH. This type of movie is not my cup of tea, but after two years without going to a theatre, the popcorn was calling my name. 🤣 

Our theatre has lounging chairs and serves food...loved the sliders. All is not lost if I can eat. Lol

***Big formal wedding to do tonite, so need my strength!!!

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Leah is back

I dont get the constant complaints about  the sudsing marketing. I dont blame Philosophy one bit for utiluzing the bowls of suds technique for selling. It looks abundant, lucious and inviting. Its not like you can market the fragrance of it easily. Whhat would you rather they do?

Honored Contributor
LOL!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I purchased tickets to TOP GUN as a surprise for DH. This type of movie is not my cup of tea, but after two years without going to a theatre, the popcorn was calling my name. 🤣 

Our theatre has lounging chairs and serves food...loved the sliders. All is not lost if I can eat. Lol

***Big formal wedding to do tonite, so need my strength!!!

I label this "self care!"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

Leah is back

I dont get the constant complaints about  the sudsing marketing. I dont blame Philosophy one bit for utiluzing the bowls of suds technique for selling. It looks abundant, lucious and inviting. Its not like you can market the fragrance of it easily. Whhat would you rather they do?

not sure what the alternative might be,  

Honored Contributor

Re: AMS chat 6/11

[ Edited ]

@LizzieInSRQ   for me, it's not the sudsing per say.  I agree with you, they need to suds up for the sale to give the allure of how soft, creamy, and sudsy it will be on your skin.  I would certainly do that too if it was my product.

But the reason I always laugh is Philosophy uses those poof sponges, and pour at least half a cup, or more, of the shower gel in order to get those suds.  There's so much water in the product itself; it takes a lot of it to get a lather like that.  Plus, the constant squeezing.  To me, their product is no different from 90% of much less expensive drug store brands of bath gels out there.  Except Philosophy has an abundance of different scents. 

Oh well, it's the very nature of Sales -- completely leave out the fact that you use a ton of the stuff at one time,and just blind us with lovely suds.