Respected Contributor

Re: AMS chat 3/29

[ Edited ]

I was looking forward to our section of the development getting the driveways paved this week, but the rainy weather put a damper on that. There's so much mud without lawns too and with all the home construction, It was another week of wiping up the floor everyday and washing my tennies.

I put together 2 Origami metal shelves yesterday that I had ordered from HSN and put them in the garage to organize things. The construction guy who installed my water softener last week (on his own time) made several major errors, and I had to unplug it. I could see that what he did didn't match the installation instructions I read online. So I had to have a plumber uninstall and then reinstall the softener, which took 5 hours. Thank goodness the plumber did a great job.

The only fashion purchase I made this week was a pair of Warner's No Pinch panties. I wanted to see how comfortable they were and I needed to add to my cart so I could get free shipping on the kitchen utensils I ordered! LOL

image.png

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Yes, I agree! The peanut butter brands I know of have been around forever!

All of my life until lately have been/were Peter Pan. 
Whatever went wrong for Jif must have been a real fluke!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Cute bag @LTT1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

OOOOoooo LALA @Desert Lily !!!!  I bought new undies for myself last week too, black, nude, and white 2 of each from amazon, Bali brand. I need firm control for the belly area, these are nice, light weight everywhere but the belly. They are nice though.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

Leah's jeans have been reduced for a today only price of $59.50 down from $71.00.  I guess they weren't sellimg

@Teddixat   I don't agree with Leah's statement that skinny jeans are always in style.   

I do love slim leg jeans, but the skinny jean (I do have a couple of pairs) is something I wear only in the cold weather months tucked in boots. 

I think most of Leah's Studio Park collection launched at the wrong time of the year.  Her long sleeve blouses & shirts, the fleece zip-up sweatshirt & sweatpants, the trench coat, etc. -- perhaps they all got delayed on the ships???    

i see that with many Q clothes , 

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

@jackthebear @Bird mama @PINKdogWOOD @Caaareful Shopper 

I'd like to add that I have had no hot water for over a week!

As of just yesterday, I HAVE HOT WATER NOW!

@Desert Lily 

Your post reminded me of this!

The issue was partly my own fault... I stalled about putting in a service request...

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   I was raised on this brand

Velvet Peanut Butter | Detroit Basket Company

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Thx! And in the video for the product, there was Alberti wearing it! LOLOLHAHA

Honored Contributor

Oh right, Peter Pan too @LTT1 . I forgot this one, I don't think I've ever had this one. I am still hoping our Jif is a-ok since my husband eats it too as does our Poodle!!!!!  Yes Wally likes a finger full now and again. I'll get rid of the other jar just to be safe. Who knows, one may be okay but the other not so  much? I don't know. 

Respected Contributor

Re: AMS chat 3/29

[ Edited ]

@LTT1  What happened that caused you to have no hot water?

Was it the heater?