Honored Contributor

@LTT1   I hope you're feeling better!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Ladies - hope this finds you're feeling good this morning. Sometimes I think it may be a little too early to tell - until we have our first cup of java!!! I know that's me some mornings. I'm having my coffee, finding it a half scoop to strong though LOL! Sometimes I go just 1/2 scoop too much of the dark roast and well, calls for a tad more coffee creamer to level it out.

Anyway, more rain is on the way today., or at least it's very cloudy out. We've had so much rain this season already, our local weather folks are telling us we're 7" over what we need right now. We need some rain now and then but our rains have been tramatic downpours, nothing gentle here. I'll be heading out to run a couple of errands today, not much else to do in rain!

Laying low I think for the rest of the weekend. Hoping you all have a safe, nice weekend! Be careful out there, we are living in dangerous times anymore. Very sad but very true. 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear @PINKdogWOOD @Caaareful Shopper @Teddixat @Bird mama 

ordered this: https://www.qvc.com/Lug-RFID-Medium-Crossbody-with-Top-Handle---Ranger-2.product.F24561.html

When they said it will accommodate a water bottle, I was in!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Oh dear, bad Jif. We have 2 jars of Jif here, I checked the numbers and where it came from. When we heard about this recall we were already half way through one of the jars, no problems here. So sorry to hear your's wasn't good. Maybe it's onto Skippy instead.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Yes, I guess Skippy will be a possible choice!

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

Leah's jeans have been reduced for a today only price of $59.50 down from $71.00.  I guess they weren't sellimg

@Teddixat 

I missed this? What brand are Leah's jeans?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Never leave home without it - H2O that is, me either. Your Lug bag is a nice one, I do like a lot of their bags, so practical for so many things.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

Leah's jeans have been reduced for a today only price of $59.50 down from $71.00.  I guess they weren't sellimg

@Teddixat   I don't agree with Leah's statement that skinny jeans are always in style.   

I do love slim leg jeans, but the skinny jean (I do have a couple of pairs) is something I wear only in the cold weather months tucked in boots. 

I think most of Leah's Studio Park collection launched at the wrong time of the year.  Her long sleeve blouses & shirts, the fleece zip-up sweatshirt & sweatpants, the trench coat, etc. -- perhaps they all got delayed on the ships???    

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat 

I missed this? What brand are Leah's jeans?

studio park x leah 

Honored Contributor

We grew up on Skippy, geez it's as old as I am I guess!!! Nothing's happened yet to me and my sibs, we've lasted this long with it, right?