Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

Leah is one of my favorites. Her voice tone  is  ususally soft and  she gives you the details  abt the item.  Wish some of the other Hosts would follow her style .

I like her b/c she isn't all about herself

sometimes her disjointed sentences get to me, but I get the impression that the reps enjoy working with her very much over others 

Leah is now my favorite ... I even know now how to finish her sentences ... she's become more mellow with age.  Just a pleasure.

I know what you mean

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. Well AMS is already over. I remember being awake around 5, woke up and it was 9 AM. I can't remember the last time I ever slept that late. I've had sleeping problems ever since the awful call about my Mom's health two years ago. I have medication that I take sometimes, took it last night and it actually worked.

Anyway yesterday I had to go to Marshalls to get some clothes for my Dad. Just got some k cups for me. @PINKdogWOOD they didn't have the cashmere sweaters I had seen on tables at another Marshalls but they had some hanging that had more structure, like a sweater coat but not long. They were by Adrienne Vittadini, $118. They were SO beautiful. I loved it in red, they were all the same style but different colors.

Last night I watched SYTTD and Randy's niece got married and of course wore one of his dresses. It had the sheer midsection but not tacky like Pnina dresses. She looked beautiful.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

All 50 of them washed and ironed and tea party ready!

☕️🍰🥐 🥧 🍮 

IMG_5110.JPG

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono : That pic is so sweet. She’s so content. Would have given several ♥️s 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Sadiesadie @house_cat @Greeneyedlady21 @jackthebear 

Well, look at all of you!

Many relies and lots of responses!

Good morning! (Afternoon?)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama 

I invited Ms. Thing to review catalogs and watch the show and this is what she had to say.

@lolakimono She is adorable and beautiful!

it looks like she has a little smile on her face! Cozy and content!

Honored Contributor
@lolakimono

Oh yes, you need the jacquard wool coat...oh yes
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

@Bird mama wrote:

Geez, I've been up since 5 am and didn't know AM Style was on.  Nothing like sitting in the dark, drinking coffee and watching old episodes of "I Survived"  Woman LOL

Why were you sitting in the dark?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Dawn hadn't broken yet.  I have 7W nighlights scattered around the house and I didn't feel like flipping a lamp on.  I wrote it tongue and cheek and probably should have included the winking emoji.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

The Graver coat TSV on Thanksgiving never made that much sense to me anyway.  You would get the order in December.  In some areas of the country the coat would be a fall coat and in other places  you would have needed a coat from mid-October on.  

yeah She said the team wanted to do it early, so my thought was Susan had tired of the T day thing and wanted to change.

but you also make sense 

Thanksgiving made sense too as I would guess a majority of buyers are home on that day?  but times change. 

one more thing

Black Friday coats are heavily discounted so why even try to "compete" with that 

I wonder if she wants to spend time with her family for the holiday...thus no TSV...maybe her show (if it is on that day) will be hosted by one of the other women that stand in for her.