Honored Contributor

@house_cat   Omg House cat.   Susan’s liquid kinit solids are my favorite.  I must have about 40 of them at least in my closet in short and long sleeve.  They are my go to tops.   They’re like potato chips, you just can’t order one, lol.  

@Blingqueen023 

I have black, navy, olive  and pumpkin. I wore the pumpkin color to work on Wednesday, with a pair of Isaac's pants in mocha.  I got so many compliments.  During the day, I managed to get a line of dry erase marker down the front of the top.  I walked over to the sink, wet a paper towel and the stain came right off.  I thought to myself, "Omg! How many times have I heard Susan say that?"  I'm a super-shortie, so I have to be careful about the style I choose, but I really like the ones I have.  They do seem to run large, so I listened to the reviews and sized down a size - perfect fit.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@house_cat   Omg House cat.   Susan’s liquid kinit solids are my favorite.  I must have about 40 of them at least in my closet in short and long sleeve.  They are my go to tops.   They’re like potato chips, you just can’t order one, lol.  

@Blingqueen023 

I have black, navy, olive  and pumpkin. I wore the pumpkin color to work on Wednesday, with a pair of Isaac's pants in mocha.  I got so many compliments.  During the day, I managed to get a line of dry erase marker down the front of the top.  I walked over to the sink, wet a paper towel and the stain came right off.  I thought to myself, "Omg! How many times have I heard Susan say that?"  I'm a super-shortie, so I have to be careful about the style I choose, but I really like the ones I have.  They do seem to run large, so I listened to the reviews and sized down a size - perfect fit.

@house_cat I’m 5’4 and ‘I have to watch the length of her tops also.  Her Modern Essentials line are all the solid colored tops she offers.  I also love her Artisan collection.   I have an entire closet devoted to nothing but Susan Graver tops.  I do have to say I have stopped ordering her pants because I just can’t seem to get my size right with them.  They’re always too large around the waist.  Enjoy your new tops.  They’re the best ‘i’ve Purchased for solid colors.  

Esteemed Contributor

Leah is one of my favorites. Her voice tone  is  ususally soft and  she gives you the details  abt the item.  Wish some of the other Hosts would follow her style .

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD 

Old Navy has your shaker knit sweaters- $35

V-Neck Shaker-Stitch Sweater for Women

Also, today only at ON, $10 open front cardigans.

I got a gorgeous sweater in that golden color last year from ON,  looking forward to wearing it again,  in the shaker 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Leah is one of my favorites. Her voice tone  is  ususally soft and  she gives you the details  abt the item.  Wish some of the other Hosts would follow her style .

I like her b/c she isn't all about herself

sometimes her disjointed sentences get to me, but I get the impression that the reps enjoy working with her very much over others 

Honored Contributor

FFANY shoe of the day starting in September

QVC is really switching it up 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama 

I invited Ms. Thing to review catalogs and watch the show and this is what she had to say.

that's adorable

should have video of mine watching my son eat bacon, she looooves her Sunday morning bacon 

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

I like her b/c she isn't all about herself

sometimes her disjointed sentences get to me, but I get the impression that the reps enjoy working with her very much over others 

Leah is now my favorite ... I even know now how to finish her sentences ... she's become more mellow with age.  Just a pleasure.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   the coat is beautiful, but not as beautiful as Ms Fancy Feet Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: AMS Sunday, 9/15

[ Edited ]

I have an early birthday part for second eldest great niece this afternoon.  Looks like it's going to rain so I hope her mother (my niece) had indoor plans.

We're celebrating it early because if I have it straight (which is always open to debate) the little one will either be on her way to, at or on her way back from Disney World on the actual day, the 27th.

Great niece doesn't know she's going to Disney World - it's a surprise.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise