Honored Contributor

Re: AMS Sunday, 9/15

[ Edited ]

Graver won't have the usual thanksgiving TSV ?

interesting

blue coat looks nice on Leah

Honored Contributor

I found a coat that speaks to me, and there is only one that remains in my size.

It's not Graver, LOL.

Decisions, decisions.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I found a coat that speaks to me, and there is only one that remains in my size.

It's not Graver, LOL.

Decisions, decisions.

not Graver!

how was the store yesterday?

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

DH is out of town, so I'm actually sitting in my bedroom chair with a cup of tea, watching the show. It's so civilized!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

The store was CRAZY!

There was a line out the door, and people parked all over the neighborhood as there was no more parking in the lot.

I wanted to see if I could support the business, but really I didn't see anything that I wanted to try on.  They had priced everything at 25% off, which is not any great savings as some of the items are online for cheaper than the going out of business price.  I did see my custodian at the sale, LOL, because I had told him about it a few days ago.  

Honored Contributor

The Graver coat TSV on Thanksgiving never made that much sense to me anyway.  You would get the order in December.  In some areas of the country the coat would be a fall coat and in other places  you would have needed a coat from mid-October on.  

Honored Contributor

This just popped up in my feed, from Sundance.Heart

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Ooooo this is so nice, love the colors. This would look great w/my new jacket from marshall's with the british tan edges on this scarf. I already have a gazillion scarves though.

Always room for one more right?

Honored Contributor

Newsflash!

You know that for years, those D&Co pants were my go-to pants for work... well, I noticed yesterday that I no longer own any.  You heard that right - not one single, solitary pair.  They've all been replaced with Isaac's pants.  I do still have a couple of D&Co jackets, none of their tops have ever appealed to me - and I recently ordered four SG liquid knit solid tops, which to my suprise look very nice and I'm wondering why I went so many years without trying them.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I really enjoy leah giving us a look of all the colors of the tsvs. It gives us a good perspective of each color and how they really look. No other host does this.