Respected Contributor

Re: AMS Live Chat, 7:00, 5/7

My belongings arrived at the end of last week. The first day while the movers were here I emptied the apparel boxes, and they removed them for me. The next day, I dug into the zillion other boxes. I worked on them 12-15 hours each day and made almost 100 trips to the construction dumpster down the street.

On the 6th day, I noticed that the bottom hems of my skinny pants felt tight & uncomfortable. I could barely handle standing on my sore feet; my ankles were swollen and they had red & purple blotches on them. Frankly, it freaked me out. I've spent the last couple days taking it easy and keeping my feet up as much as possible. They're gradually getting better.

I only have about a dozen boxes to go, and they hold items that are more difficult to find just the right place for. I did find that the dumpster was the right place for a few more things that I purged here.

So as I've been looking online and seeing some great new apparel items, I've asked myself, "Do I really love that piece enough to want to move it?" LOL

Super Contributor

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies.....Good Morning to all from rain soggy Western PA.  Ugh!  So much rain, but next week lookin' good.  

@lolakimono   Sweatshirts look nice & cozy for damp chill here.  Good sale.

So is anyone shopping this a.m.?

Super Contributor

So my input on the TSV from Clark's....actually has nothing to do with the shoe, but I was feeling jr. hi. school vibes from all the girl squealing when Amy from Clark's came on LIVE with Leah.  Geez, Louise!!

Honored Contributor

June 27th @lolakimono   I am sooooo sorry.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

The clark shoes aren't bad but that toe box is huge.  I don't know what Clarks thinks everyone has Fred Flinstone feet (square and wide).

Honored Contributor

My shopping this week involved new garden hoses, new lawn chairs or as we used to say when I was a kid new lounge chairs Woman Very Happy, a black and decker lawn edger/trencher and new outdoor coffee table.  It's a rectangular table for the convertabench.  Home Depot has gotten my business this week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama 

Wow ... your outdoor space sounds inviting ...  when would be a good time for me to stop by  ... and what are you serving?Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

ooh Michele looks so pretty in that dress.  They got the accessories right.

Honored Contributor

What you got a taste for @SoX 

Honored Contributor

All jokes aside, I was surprised at how expensive a decent lounge chair is.  In 2020 I bought a 4 ft diameter foldable table and 2 blue plastic adirondack chairs for the garage addition.  At the time, we didn't know alot about Rona and my sister and I were going to spend Memorial Day at my house.  Adirondack chairs are fine for leaning back and pondering the universe.  Hard as heck to eat a meal in them. 

I bought a pair of lounge chairs that were top rated and recommended by tall people.  $155 for 2.  When the first pair came earlier in the week one chair was perfect and the other had missing powdercoat in some areas.  I took them back to the store and re-ordered when I got home.  I was relieved to receive two perfect chairs yesterday.  It will be nice to sit up like a normal human being and eat this Memorial Day instead of balancing at the end of the adirondack chair.