Honored Contributor

Re: AMS Live Chat, 7:00, 5/7

Agreed @Bird mama   and your toes don't meet the top of the front strap. Looks odd and awkward.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@LTT1   Can you believe this rain - when it is going to STOP???!!!  I don't even know what sunshine looks like anymore! SO SO SO stinking tired of all the rain we've been having. We have mud puddles in our backyard that's calling to us for some mulch, pine needles or something. Yes this time of season, I do LOVE 50+ shades of GREEN with everything coming alive again. However, the rain is not allowing up to get outside, take a deep breath, sit on the patio and just enjoy.

@PINKdogWOOD    PLEASE, everybody quit complaining about the rain.  We in New Mexico are sitting here parched, dry, officially under severe drought and on fire.  We'd give anything for a good rain but all that's in our future are cloudless skies.

I was out at 7am spraying my gravel yard for the weeds that are raising their ugly heads, before the daily winds start raging.  This has been a daily occurance, 30-65 mph winds.  So no AM Style.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The squirrels destroyed our lilies!  Help!  Need squirrel deterrent that works!

Honored Contributor

more fashion Sunday morning

anyone want to chat