Regular Contributor

Re: AMS Live Chat, 7:00, 5/15

Happy Saturday to all the working people and Happy "just another great day" to all the retirees".  Busy watching Leah in my kitchen as I'm cooking dinner for the family tomorrow. First big meal for all of us together since Christmas 2019. Yikes!  That doesn't seem real when I look at that. Can't wait for all to be together, except of course my one SIL who is in the prep period for his stem cell transplant, but making him a big Thanksgiving-like take-home meal. Hope he has an appetite tomorrow.  So, food has been my shopping this week, but I did receive my Spence TSV flip flops. Digging the colors I chose. How about you?

Regular Contributor

Are you seeing the DB embroidered top.  Prices are really getting high. For $70, I would have expected embroidered with jewels!  Yeah inflation.

Honored Contributor

give it a rest with the Oprah story please

Honored Contributor

Sprayed on pants...not my style at all
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I may try theirs...thanks!
Honored Contributor

I’m thinking this model has looooong legs
Honored Contributor

Good Morning all, it's a pretty sunny day here in SE Michigan.  Looking at doing the yard work in the backyard this morning.  I did the front yard yesterday.  My shopping gene seems to be dormant these days Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Renee's top right now looks like one of my golf shirts

sprayonpantalert!!!!

Honored Contributor

@DancinQueen wrote:

Happy Saturday to all the working people and Happy "just another great day" to all the retirees".  Busy watching Leah in my kitchen as I'm cooking dinner for the family tomorrow. First big meal for all of us together since Christmas 2019. Yikes!  That doesn't seem real when I look at that. Can't wait for all to be together, except of course my one SIL who is in the prep period for his stem cell transplant, but making him a big Thanksgiving-like take-home meal. Hope he has an appetite tomorrow.  So, food has been my shopping this week, but I did receive my Spence TSV flip flops. Digging the colors I chose. How about you?

have a good time

Honored Contributor

My "custom" jewelry is ready.  Now I have to decide if I want to drive there today to pick it up or wait until Monday when I am in the same plaza for my allergy shot.

Pros: I could wear the jewelry on Monday.  

They close at 4 on Monday and my shot is at 3:50 so I would             have to hustle to get there before the shot so if I picked them           up today I could take my time on Monday.

Cons: I would have to get dressed to go there.

I would be wasting gas during a shortage.