Honored Contributor

Re: AMS Live Chat 4/11 7:00am

That's what happens when you put a kitchen table/island on the fashion set @jackthebear   They feel compelled to add a mocktail or something edible on it. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@lolakimono 

It is a very strange holiday indeed, I made a pot roast for the first night and we had left over panko chicken on the second, not wasting food is number one this year. B has been eating matzo since Tue or Wed I forget when he shopped

@lolakimono wrote:

BF slacked early on this year for Passover. His birthday is 3/29, and he went to pick up a cake that his mom made.  She had also made mandel bread and purchased matzo, and he ate both of those before Passover began.  We did have a Zoom seder on the first night, but he has already fallen off the dietary wagon, so to speak.  

was going to make a choc matzo icebox cake but all the matzo was gone from stop shop 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

When I tried Purity, it burned like sunscreen in the eyes, but all over my face.  

one of the worst products I ever tried correction the worst, 

I bought the Tacha rice grains cleanser when it was BoGo last week, that is a nice product

like the Earth sand that is on now 

Frequent Contributor

Are the sandals the model Meredith is wearing available from the Q?

Honored Contributor

I've been thinking about the amount of recycling that is piling up and wondering how inundated the center will be when it finally re-opens. It's gonna be a while and I have to find a better "holding area" or I will be covered up with this stuff. You really don't think about how much you recycle until you can't take it in and get it out of your sight , lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

That's what happens when you put a kitchen table/island on the fashion set @jackthebear   They feel compelled to add a mocktail or something edible on it. 

I think your are right

Honored Contributor

Cute pop of spring, in silk from Ann Taylor-

Border Floral Silk Little Scarf

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

This might be the most boring AMS yet.

I woke up to a bra.

Transitioned to battery acid cleanser.

Moved onto croissants.

What's next?

WEN?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I like the top w/tie that the model is wearing with the ANYBODY joggers.

The ANYBODY joggers....well, I loved them at first, but after washing they look "old" to me. That is disappointing. 

Someone mentioned (in comments on the product page) that the fabric content was changed after the first batch sold. (Polyester was changed to Modal) Maybe that is why.

i have a black pair and a navy pair and one of these darker colors has the "old" content. Will check the two and report back.

could be,   I have a couple of Modal shirts from the GAP that are really old but look great 

Honored Contributor

Enough with endless presentations of Purity, it is time to change the channel, stay safe all and happy holidays

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.