Honored Contributor

Re: AMS Live Chat 4/11 7:00am

BF slacked early on this year for Passover. His birthday is 3/29, and he went to pick up a cake that his mom made.  She had also made mandel bread and purchased matzo, and he ate both of those before Passover began.  We did have a Zoom seder on the first night, but he has already fallen off the dietary wagon, so to speak.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 

How are you adjusting to your new cold climate?  

Looking forward to seeing how the decorating is coming along ...

Honored Contributor

Hi all right now NY is on pause until April 29.

B just ended week 4 of working at home, he retires on 4-30,  so it looks like he will not be going back to the office at all, we will UPS his computer and phone, and hopefully get back for a retirement celebration in the Summer.

I am bored to tears the weather here has been changeable somedays really warm and we can sit out back and others chilly and we hunker down, 

I have a televisit with my immunologist on Monday and I hope to get an idea what might be my all clear to get back to life, since I am immunocompromised it might be diffeent than otherrs.

I would love to plan a trip to the beach for July and August but who know, not sure when I will be premitted to fly and if I really want to any time in the near future

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

My allergist's office called and "imvited" me to come in for an allergy shot.  I haven't had one since February, when I was sick with the month-long crud.Cat Happy

Now I am like...

Sneeze Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'In case you've lost track, it's March 48th I think'

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

It is a very strange holiday indeed, I made a pot roast for the first night and we had left over panko chicken on the second, not wasting food is number one this year. B has been eating matzo since Tue or Wed I forget when he shopped

@lolakimono wrote:

BF slacked early on this year for Passover. His birthday is 3/29, and he went to pick up a cake that his mom made.  She had also made mandel bread and purchased matzo, and he ate both of those before Passover began.  We did have a Zoom seder on the first night, but he has already fallen off the dietary wagon, so to speak.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

When I tried Purity, it burned like sunscreen in the eyes, but all over my face.  

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, I haven't tried purity, I only use their shower gel. Sorry it had that effect on you.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

You know Leah doesn’t eat any of that stuff, right?
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~