Trusted Contributor

Re: AMS Live Chat, 12/31, 7:00

@Bird mama: I apologize for butting in on your lovely morning chat. I usually roll out of bed on Sat morning, come to read your chat for a bit before working out, finish up the read after my workout and breakfast. Anyway, seems I'm just a Lookie 

Lou.

But, birdmama, I found it interesting what you said about thyroid and Otc meds. I've been taking Armour for low thyroid for many years and never have heard that before. Luckily I'm very healthy so allergy meds are about the only thing I ever take other than occasional Advil.

Would you mind taking the time to explain why otc's would be an issue? You wouldn't need to go into depth.

Ok, Happy New Year to all of you lovely and funny ladies. I go back into the shadows😎

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Love Ybor City, was there once some yrs ago with friends who invited me to go with on vaca.  Need to go back.

Esteemed Contributor

It is now time for a big mug of SF French vanilla cappuccino.  It will be coffee time when my DH gets up  8:30.

I have the TV  muted so I can hear our local news.  For a town of 10,000, it has been a week of craziness.  

I don't have to clean house today, but DH will be vacuuming like a "madman.". For some reason, he MUST clean house on Saturday's.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

@Sadiesadie

Welcome to the AMS Chat!Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Girls!  Happy New Year Eve to all of us!  Glad we're all here today to finish out this year getting ready for the next one about to be.  Not at all sure what we're expecting come mid January and carry us through for the next 4 years.  Hoping for the best for all of us.

If you're partying at other places than the safety of your own home, be sure to stash your cash for a taxi ride home.  Everywhere USA will have more cabs, ubers, etc out there for a safe ride home. 

We need you ALL to be back here, same time, same place next Saturday for the first chat of 2017!

Wishing you and your loved ones a quiet close to this year because next will be a booming one!  God bless us everyone!

With love, Pink

Valued Contributor

Happy New Year everybody!

Someone in my circle of indie filmmakers posted this film summing up 2016 2016: The Movie Credit to Friend Dog Studio

@Bird mama Heart

Going to go back & catch up on the goings on. I'm not watching Q, listening to Philosophy Talk. Todays' topic is risk. It's always fascinating.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi to PinkDogwood & Sadiesadie.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

My insurance is also changing (dramatically) from a cost share perspective tomorrow.  

Don't mess with a node on the lung loves - have it checked out.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you Pink
Stay and chat i f you like!
If not, see you in 2017!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

I will be using the Alka-seltzer plus... 5 hours in Urgent Care = bronchitis w/pneumonia 🤧

Oh no! So sorry. Take care of yourself @LTT1  Did they give you a Z-pak or another therapy?