Honored Contributor

Good morning!  Lots of new LOGO pieces today, but nothing that speaks to me.  It's a 3 hour show today.  I fly out today, so I'll be around for just part of the chat.

Wishing our AM Stylers a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, beginning tonight. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AMS Live Chat- 12/24, 7:00

Lola,  I am in & out already.  DH & I are hosting lunch here today for our DD, DSIL, DGC & my brother & his family.  6 adults & 6 young people.  I loved the boots & outfits that you posted last night.  Where are you flying to?

I can't get ams right now.  We got a couple of inches of snow last night, but it will melt tomorrow when the rain comes.

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah to all of you.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70

Headed to FL, where the temperature difference is about 40 degrees.  I had my week long sinus/congestion episode last week and BF has it now.  He will be a delight to fly with, LOL.  Today it's raining cats and dogs, so our baggage will probably be soaked by the time we arrive.  Oh, the joys of holiday travel!

Trusted Contributor

Good morning and happy holidays to all, whatever you celebrate!  We actually had Christmas dinner last Saturday with BF's daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren, so this weekend will be more relaxed.  But we will exchange gifts with each other tomorrow morning and I will make a much smaller Christmas dinner.  His oldest grandson and his mother will be here, then I will go to my sister's house in the evening to be with some of my family.  My mother is there now.  It's been years since I've been with my mom on Christmas day.  So no rushing around for me today.

To everyone who is traveling, have a safe trip.

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone.  Lola you will enjoy the warm afternoon temps here.  Mornings are chilly, bring a jacket.

I will not be here much this a.m. As my daughter is hosting Polish brunch and I have to finish the perogis this a.m.  They are made, just have to boil then brown lightly in some butter.

On the health front.  I am gaining strength walking from the PT.  Radiation resumed this week after the hold for the second surgery in Nov.  So overall feeling better.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone 

Trusted Contributor

I see pink boots, @lolakimono.

Honored Contributor

Good morning, just stopping by to wish everyone Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. Hope it is safe and enjoyable, wherever and however you are spending this time.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, everyone! Wishing you a great holiday in whatever manner you choose to celebrate.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

Good morning on this lovely Christmas Eve!  Happy Holidays.  Safe Travels @lolakimono hope your BF feels better.