Honored Contributor

Re: AMS Live Chat, 1/7, 7:00

@Eliana  I feel for you, welcome to my world
I can not do Codiene it makes me totally wacko. I spent Monday at urgent care and then the ER with hubs, he has the flu even with the shot, swab test positive, I was not feeling great myself, Tuesday I started hacking, my doc gave me Tamilfu did nothing, so Thursday I was at the ENT, the cold dry air outside and the hot dry air on my apt, are a horrible combo for me

@Eliana wrote:

Good morning, all.  I woke up at 4 but took a nap from 6 to 7 and now up with my coffee. It is so cold today.  No exciting plans for the weekend except to finally take my Christmas tree down.  If I hadn't been so sick last weekend, it would have come down then.  

@I am still oxox  I also have bronchitis.  I'm on a z pack, prednisone, cough syrup with codeine and had a prednisone shot yeterday.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I rejoined and was a previous member, thank you 

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox

Did you remember to join their rewards program that I posted about?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

Thanks for the review.  I FINALLY got that $20 gift card from JC for taking that ridiculously long (and reduntant) survey, so I thought it might be cute for when we do the French colors.  The problem is that they say it runs super small with shorter sleeves (not a problem for me) but if I would normally do a small, I guess I would get a medium, and there are no more.  A large would be too big, unless I wanted to look like SK and her Flashdance off the shoulder looks.  I could try to shrink it and hope that the plasticky letters don't melt, LOL.

yes I think wearing it too big would take away from the look of the top.  Keep looking it may turn up, 

Jcrew really needs to add "find in store" ability like GAP stores and most of the other similar mall stores have.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning All

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

D & Co. leather Easter egg box- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Honored Contributor

Sigh, another clearance show. 

I bought a new pair of easy spirit clogs, style name Eliana, in purple from shoebuy.  I received them yesteray - winner!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Sigh, another clearance show. 

I bought a new pair of easy spirit clogs, style name Eliana, in purple from shoebuy.  I received them yesteray - winner!

they just don't wanna let go of those things

not what I call a sale at all.

that jean jacket has been around for nearly a year

Trusted Contributor

I was just looking at the JCP site at a pair of Nike shoes.  The price on the pair I'm looking at is $65, but if you buy two or more pairs, you can get them for $64.99 each!  Bargain! Lol.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  yea they put things on clearance for a day then go back to regular prices, like they did with the bags on Monday.  

Honored Contributor

OMG is Issac channeling Chairman Mao, all he needs is a little black hat.