Honored Contributor

Re: AMS Live Chat, 1/7, 7:00

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1

@jackthebear

Have you seen this in store?

yes I have, cute but the letters are shiny plasticish, if a bit too shiny, that's what I didn't like, cut is close to body.  would take alook at a deep discount. 

I saw it right around Xmas and only xxs and xl were in store  I would need a small. Bloggers looked cute in it.  the friday T is on deep discount right now tho

Honored Contributor

Tots adorbs, Trop Cher would be great for a French Teacher.

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1

@jackthebear

Have you seen this in store?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leah has way too many

items on this morning.  The stylist said you are selling the vest, the tank, the scarf, OH wait let's wear it all.

KK's tank is cute, but are they pushing her into LOgo territory

Here's Isaac  he is good with her, good with everyone but SK (imo)

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

Thanks for the review.  I FINALLY got that $20 gift card from JC for taking that ridiculously long (and reduntant) survey, so I thought it might be cute for when we do the French colors.  The problem is that they say it runs super small with shorter sleeves (not a problem for me) but if I would normally do a small, I guess I would get a medium, and there are no more.  A large would be too big, unless I wanted to look like SK and her Flashdance off the shoulder looks.  I could try to shrink it and hope that the plasticky letters don't melt, LOL.

Honored Contributor

I posted the same thing, and I ordered the KK tank in rose, great under cardigans and and longer shrugs.

@jackthebear wrote:

Leah has way too many

items on this morning.  The stylist said you are selling the vest, the tank, the scarf, OH wait let's wear it all.

KK's tank is cute, but are they pushing her into LOgo territory

Here's Isaac  he is good with her, good with everyone but SK (imo)

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I still like these IM shoes, although the reviews are not good- strange fit.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning, all.  I woke up at 4 but took a nap from 6 to 7 and now up with my coffee. It is so cold today.  No exciting plans for the weekend except to finally take my Christmas tree down.  If I hadn't been so sick last weekend, it would have come down then.  

@I am still oxox  I also have bronchitis.  I'm on a z pack, prednisone, cough syrup with codeine and had a prednisone shot yeterday.  

Honored Contributor

I discovered something yesterday UGGS (don't fault my fashion choice)  now has a slim fit line. I discovered this totally by accident, I had ordered a new pair from Zappos and they were so tight, not their normal fit, CS was wonderful sent a replacement.

Yesterday I got a email introducing new Slim Fit line and found out what  I had ordered was a slim fit.

I had a great conversation with their CS, they were not even aware of the change in their line.

CS was wonderful she exchanged the second boot for one that was a bit more expensive at their cost.

I Heart Zappos

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

Did you remember to join their rewards program that I posted about?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

I don't know if you've tried this, but it's a killer workout- Solidcore.