Frequent Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style?

@decbabe 

I can't see your post.

Did you have a question about AMS?

Frequent Contributor

Tried to watch AM Style this morning and for the most party it's been beauty products, and the same old, same old stuff...so I watched a very nice style show on EVINE with Marc Bouwer and some lovely designers clothes at moderate prices.

To top it off their schedules must have changed, what my TV is showing as Kin Gravel, is a beauty show, Sandle's is actually a cooking show...The entire line up is way off..

When I want to watch Style, which to me means fashion, that's what I want to watch..so QVC please get your act together..

Trusted Contributor

Check the time zone at bottom of program guide.  Mine frequently shows central time, when it should be eastern.

Trusted Contributor

I agree about the style shows.  Since they no longer have the beauty channel, all that stuff is thrown in w/all the other shows.  How many beauty products can one person use??  Don't like it.

Valued Contributor

I get it. 

Try Evine,  they have cute clothes at reasonable prices.  Their version of am style actually has clothing and I really like their hosts.  

Frequent Contributor

that's exactly the channel  I watched instead of AM Style that was full of beauty products...

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM 

So true.  I flip from QVC to Evine every Saturday morning.  However, I don't buy from Evine if the the price is too low.   

Respected Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

I get it. 

Try Evine,  they have cute clothes at reasonable prices.  Their version of am style actually has clothing and I really like their hosts.  

@StephaniM wrote:

I get it. 

@StephaniMI love watching Evine's fashion shows.  I really like this top but it is kind of pricey.

Valued Contributor

It’s so cute!  And with their value payment plan, you can do it!