Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else think AM Style has become ho-hum?  Don't get me wrong, I really like Leah.  Maybe the items just don't strike my fancy, and that's no one's fault.

And I very much dislike the beauty products in a fashion show.  To me, that is not fashion.

Honored Contributor

It's been that way for years.  I used to watch every week.  Now I may watch the last half hour while checking email or something like that.

Valued Contributor

I'm hoping it's because so much is now on clearance, but I have noticed I am not enjoying AM OR PM Styles nearly as much as I used to.  There just isn't the variety in lines of clothing offered any more.  No "fashion" but as you state, ho-hum clothes.  While I, too, really like Leah and of course Shawn on PM Style, there needs to be more "style" and some excitement added to the shows, especially AM Style has no energy.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe some of the ho-hum could be due to too much is not always good.  There are many fashion hours throughout the week, and now with Q2 also featuring it's own versions of the same shows, plus reruns of hours aired on regular QVC, you can see some kind of fashion block almost everyday on QVC.  Maybe if some of these hours were filled with brands which rarely get air time, or the same brands weren't given 2 hours on this day, an hour the next, and still have several items presented in the AM and PM Style shows, perhaps it would seem fresher.  

I know my solution has simply been to intentionally watch less.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, it has not been worth watching for me for awhile.  I used to make the effort to wake up early on my day off to watch, but no more.  I do check on line sometime during the day to see what was on and I'm always glad I slept in.  Of the 17 items on today, 3 were beauty items and this is to be a style show; there are plenty of beauty shows.  2 were items that were already on Isaac's show last night.  Most have been on air several times already.  Didn't see anything worth watching.  Leah, however, is a very good host and saves the show from being utter boredom.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree! Its either LOGO, Denim & Co. (with their stretchy tees), Issac, Graver, etc. The prices are higher than a brick and mortar store, and the return shipping is making it cost prohibitive now.

Honored Contributor

I don't like that over half, maybe even 3/4 of AMS is skincare or hair care or beauty gadgets.  I rarely watch more that 15 or 20 minutes of AMS now because there's so little "style" in it.  I look for a bit, then I look at the round up of items.  I'm usually disapointed these days so I switch to Evine's Wake Up in Style.  Which is all fashions.  Evine has improved it's fashions and like HSN there is a lot of variety.  There's something fresh and new every Saturday morning and I usually buy something.  I got a tunic/tank set @ 6 Value Pays in red, to go with my red sandals and red Dooney.   I still buy a lot of Qvc fashions, I'm still happy with Qvc fashions.  AMS just isn't doing it for me anymore.  

Respected Contributor

The only thing I noticed of the little I watched this morning was Isaac

looked particularily skruffy today ....

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has become ho hum period.

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot to add that they spend absolutely too much time on one product, I don't care what it is.  If you go into a BM store, do you spend 7-10 min looking at a fashion item w/out trying it on.  I don't think so.