Honored Contributor

I also like the cape, but I think it's less practical.  It reads black but it's navy.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  don't think I care to "watch a video"  YUK

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Is that you honey? Very pretty... 
@LTT1 wrote:

Did anyone have one of these?  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I also like the cape, but I think it's less practical.  It reads black but it's navy.

which store LLK?

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Arent we ALL Glamazons here??? Woman LOL

Loves, HC and I are more like Glamagnomes.  Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

Did anyone have one of these?  

eek

Actually, this LOOKS like me in the 80's ... sans belt

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor
Good Morning Glamazons! Been in MI for a few weeks visiting family. Back in sunny hot SW FL now. Hope everyone is well.
Honored Contributor

I was at my local Lord and Taylor yesterday and all of a sudden they have upgrader their "plus" size department, new brands and great styles. I was so amazed, I acutally asked the cashier to thank the buyer for such great fashion

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

which store LLK?

@jackthebear

I saw it at Saks, but the brand is MSGM.

Honored Contributor

So, for the first time in nearly 35 years of working for my employer, they are replacing ID badges to accommodate future new technology.  I received two emails about my badge expiring in September.  So, I decided, since I got my hair cut last Sunday, to get the new badge activity out of the way.  I probably should have put some makeup on before I headed over to security to get the new picture and new badge.

I walked over to the main building and had the misfortune of getting the crabby Patty who does new badges.  There are two people who update information and take the picture.  One side had dimmer lighting that was soft.  I got stuck on the side with bright fluorescent lighting. 

The woman took one pic and I said, oh no, do it again.  Mind you it's digital and not costing them any film.  She says, okay (but I could tell she didn't like it).  It was like being under a spotlight and she was kind of mean.  She took the second picture and looked at me and said, well that didn't help.

Just call me Casper - my hair looked good.  The rest of me is paper white.  The light washed out what little pigment I had.   What a bummer.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise