Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Did you receive a survey from QVC about dot com?  It was more about navigating the home page and addressed upcoming improvements.  Here's the kicker - they talked about everything that's been in production for a couple of months already.  Nothing new is happening. 

I did get that, and actually responded for once, lol. They are probably not that happy with said response though. Basically told them that if they put that video up, I would not bother to watch all the way through. Too little, too late. IMO. AND, this website still hops around, its not my computer as it only happens on this site.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

Lola, I'm sorry you're so tired. Good thing you can sleep. How is bf's temp job? Hope it leads to perm, that would be nice for both of you.

@Buttercups

He hates it, but it's a start.  He didn't get the one he wanted, that he had to test for and go back on a different day and interview for.  I'm sure it could develop into something permanent, but we'll see what he does.

I spent a week taking medicine for the sinuses, but I think mostly it just dried out my throat.  I'm hoping that it passes before Monday.  

Valued Contributor

Welcome Luv-the-Q!

Bird I'm with you on logos, maybe it's just cuz I'm not awake yet but did not see the embossed "t"s  ... just looked like a geo design.

So it's your day... almost... have a wonderful day and year Bird Mama

BirthdayBirds_zps8ae11edf.gif

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@luv-the-Q

Welcome!

we are here every Saturday morning

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

So far, I'm not coming across anything that rocks my world and qualifies as a BD present to me. 

I refinanced my house in 2012 to get a shorter term (15 year versus 30 year) and lower interest rate (3.25% versus 6%).  In 2012, my principal balance was in the upper $97K range.  Because I'm determined to pay my house off in a short period of time, I set a goal for myself regarding principal balance - at each birthday.  For the big 53, I wanted the principal under $50K. 

I made my goal, the principal is in the $49K range, so I honestly feel like I got my present for the year.  I know, I'm weird. It's like a personal jihad to pay this house off :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

Basically told them that if they put that video up, I would not bother to watch all the way through.

@Snicks1

I said the exact same thing about watching the video online without being prompted to do so.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

Basically told them that if they put that video up, I would not bother to watch all the way through.

@Snicks1

I said the exact same thing about watching the video online without being prompted to do so.

I got the survey too, but obvi didn't give the right answer as it said goodbye after I answered the first question...

Honored Contributor

I still love my velvet technicolor dreamcoat, even though everyone else hates it with a passion, LOL.

Just Cavalli Coat in Purple (Fuchsia)

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

If you check the thread about it, I never said I hated it.  I can see what draws you to it.  I just don't think I could pull off that much pattern on my body :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, I love your technicolor coat, too! (I just don't "need" it).

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop