Esteemed Contributor

jtb, we are on day 15 of our stay at home except for a few groceries & a few drive thru restaurants.  Those I am really enjoying, because we never do drive thru.

LTT, I am glad that you are safe and sound in your new town.  Have fun decorating your new "dig."

Sox,  I love the jumpsuit.  Many year's ago,  I made one & loved it.  I did try to wear it where I didn't have to go to the bathroom.  Lol.  I would wear one again, if I see one that I can try on.  It's been drizzling all day and we had thunderstorms last night too. 

Lola, I hope that you are feeling better soon.  I had so much fun reading all of your birthday wishes. 

Bird Mama, we are trying to stimulate the economy by going to drive thru restaurants.  I can only imagine how much fun I am going to have when my favorite stores reopen. 

Desert Lily, it sounds like you have a few nice things coming to you.  This might be a good time to take your time in buying a new condo. Who knows.  My niece just put her house on the market.  She remarried in January and her DH has his own house.  I hope that all have a nice weekend.

Honored Contributor
Apparently it's Saturday and I missed it, lol.
Hope everyone is doing well.
I'm painting today.
We are not yet on lockdown, just social distancing, but I'm staying away from everyone as much as I can. Kind of like always, lol.
Have a nice weekend, find a project to pass the time.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I am still ox ox, I never know what day it is either.  Our regular routines have all been cancelled.  

Prov. Hi to you too.

PinkDogwood, thank goodness we have been retired for a long time.  Even though we have been staying in most of the time, we aren't hitting each other over the head.

digo, your message was very much appreciated.

I slept in this morning and since its cloudy & rainy, it was hard to get out of bed then.

We are on Day 15 of staying home except for getting necessary groceries etc.

We started a complete spring cleaning job in the house two weeks ago & finished up this morning.  It made the days fly by & we did a lot of decluttering as we went along.

The hot tub is wonderful and keeping us sane.  It's a fun refuge.

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Snick's, we have been on lock down for a while.  My DH and I started our own lockdown 15 days ago.  I would rather paint!.

Honored Contributor

@SoX

i like both jumpsuits!

they look so easy for summer!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear @twinny70 @Snicks1 @Bird mama @Desert Lily @lolakimono 

here are some pictures taken yesterday.

093398B8-F087-4103-B26E-508243B56105.jpegE471A335-6B04-4FBB-BC93-5859B8A1219D.jpeg7F898B7E-FC0D-4C4A-A96A-8D034844D2F1.jpeg

4A5181C0-9687-4456-9C01-2092295A7597.jpeg

There's another one (with me in it reflection in mirror) and I will post it when I find my phone.

We will need to get some swatches b/c their idea of "gray" paint color has lots of green in it.

The grands are pretty fed up with having no kids to play with! The children who live on this street are either not outside or when I do see them, they are by themselves.

This quarantine appears to be such a challenge for Americans...strange to think how our everyday lives will be different after this.🥰

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear @twinny70 @Snicks1 @Bird mama @Desert Lily 

294A8A4A-2307-4C84-9280-F7F4676CE41D.jpeg

So this was taken yesterday too and was still on my phone as opposed to iPad.

it was taken from the master bedroom looking down the length of the closet into one of the bathrooms.

Tomorrow we will have our mattresses and TVs.

i am craving some organic cotton sheets which we may go buy.

i believe there is a crate & barrel store/IKEA/WALMART/target.

hoping a store will be open and organic cotton might be a tall order.❤️

Honored Contributor

looks great @LTT1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear @twinny70 @Snicks1 @Bird mama @Desert Lily 

294A8A4A-2307-4C84-9280-F7F4676CE41D.jpeg

So this was taken yesterday too and was still on my phone as opposed to iPad.

it was taken from the master bedroom looking down the length of the closet into one of the bathrooms.

Tomorrow we will have our mattresses and TVs.

i am craving some organic cotton sheets which we may go buy.

i believe there is a crate & barrel store/IKEA/WALMART/target.

hoping a store will be open and organic cotton might be a tall order.❤️

@LTT1 

Nice shot!