Honored Contributor

TS kind of uninteresting,

I have on nylon DB but a satchel style 

Honored Contributor

What day it is @sligo   I'm thinking many of us are saying this these days. Since my retirement, I don't need no stinking virus to confuse me on sometimes trying to figure out what day it is!

Honored Contributor

We finally received an update late yesterday as to what we are supposed to do RE instruction in the next month with schools closed, and the update was worse than not knowing.  Many parents (per their FB complaints) were just as confused.  Everyone is trying to make the best of the situation, but it seems like we are behind other school systems in the communication department.  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

Welcome "home"!

When can you get into your new digs, and when does your stuff arrive?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Welcome to the Mideast of the country! So glad to know you and your DH made it safely I hope. Now that time is on your side, have total FUN settling in, decorating, turning your new digs into a new world of love with your family SOON to be by your side so close now together.

Honored Contributor

Hoping your headache went away and feeling better this AM Style @lolakimono .  We had a couple of close loud claps of thunder but no lightning. It is damp outside this morning, I didn't hear the rain but it did.  We've had a lot of it lately but this time of season the rain turns everything a lovely shade of GREEN - I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AM Style chat 3/28

[ Edited ]

Good morning, Style Sisters

It's raining to beat the band right now ... thunder woke me up, big time.   

I'm watching Poms with Diane Keaton, Rhea Pearlman, Pam Grier ... it's hilarious ... just what I need this morning to get me out of the doldrums. 

I'm thinking of ordering the Q2 Big Deal ... DB water repellent coat in the Leopard ... I l think I like it ... I think I like it .... I like it!  @Bird mama I'm also doing my part in stimulating ... @LTT1 Glad you made it in one piece!  @PINKdogWOOD  I never know what day it is ... I just go with the flow.  @jackthebear ... 13 is a lucky number, remember that!  @lolakimono  ... keep telling yourself (no, I won't say it ... I'm sick of hearing it already!).  I know I've missed someone ... just let me get my coffee.

My computer is acting like s@#t ... 

@providence @digo ... good to see you here.

Honored Contributor

@SoX   Just my 2cents on the number 13 - for me it IS my lucky number. So many great things have happened to me on Friday the 13th for instance. I welcome it into my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

$15 denim jackets at Old Navy today, in these two washes-

Jean Jacket For Women

Jean Jacket For Women

Reguar, tall or petite sizes

@SharkE  Cat Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Woke up very early, I am at the point where I do not know what day it is, what happened when, I can not wait to get back to some sort of a real life

@I am still oxox Here's the important part and hopefully will make you smile.  Spring is here, D&CO 2020 beach pants should be out soon! 

I remember you like them (I love them!)

Keep the faith!

@jackthebear @PINKdogWOOD @SoX @lolakimono @Bird mama Good morning!  Made it to another Saturday!