Esteemed Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat 7am 8-29-2020

@Bird mama 

I think this is something new ... I tried to "activate" my DH's new Mastercard and the same thing happened ... no way to 

activate.   I'm with you ... suppose it had been delivered to the wrong address?  Something not right with this new procedure.

Honored Contributor

You're not kidding @SoX   I suppose Home Depot might catch an online order since they have my billing address on file.  I know from experience that when I use the card in-store, especially at U-Scan, I just scan it and they don't even ask for me to sign anything.  

It is really easy to do serious damage at the home depot.  I placed one order that included a cooktop with 3 year warranty, new window for my front door and a new pole saw.  I spent over $1,000 and didn't even break a sweat.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama 

I saw your earlier post on the other thread about the new cook top ... waiting with bated breath for you to use your xray DIY powers and install it!

Honored Contributor

@SoX  Since I have a cooktop that works I have to get myself razzed up to install the new one, lol.  I have to enlarge the existing cut out first and I need to dash over to home depot and get some pipe dope and one of these

BrassCraft Safety+PLUS Gas Installation Kit for Range, Furnace and Boiler  (106,000 BTU)-PSC1107 K5 - The Home Depot

Since the window for the front door is expected after Labor Day my goal will be to get the cooktop in before Labor Day Woman Wink  It's going to be cooler this week so I'll probably install the new cooktop in the next couple of days.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Bird mama    Love your new blazer, I will "check" this out online too. I've been buying a few jackets/blazers here and there too. I love these as much as I love new boots, booties, shooties, for the fall to although very proud to say I've not even looked at any new ones --- YET!!!

I did buy online at target 7 new prs of brand named 'a new day' jeggings in denim-like fabric. I found these there a couple of yrs ago, love them. But I will say yes I went up a size, not really happy about that but I do like a little extra space in mine.

I couldn't find the blazer on the Target site, I did find the blouse. Blazer is probably in store only right now, maybe they'll eventually put it online.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@nana59 

Hugs to you...']

I believe we will ALL be positive for Covid exposure just like as they say we are all positive for herpes (cold sore type).

Hoping that when it is all said and done they have plenty of medical care available for it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama 

My hat's off to you, girl!

Woman wearing blue shirt raising elbow illustration, We Can Do It! Rosie  the Riveter United States Second World War, feminism transparent background  PNG clipart | PNGGuru

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

Happy Birthday!  I admire your ability to build and repair!  You are an inspiration!

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1 

I don't want you to miss out on BTS preparations.

Please check out this video, presented twice (unsuccessfully) by my principal.

It explains what eLearning is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzDaBzBlL0

download (4).png

Fascinating

Honored Contributor

AAACCCKKK - So bummed @Bird mama  - I tried to find your new jacket at target but could not find it. There are a couple of others same brand but nothing like your's. So jealous and bummed!!!!!!!