Esteemed Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat 7 am 4/4

@jackthebear 

... and if you like camo (it's cotton) ...

j.crew: button-up shirt in camo flowers for women, right side, view zoomed

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am off to have breakfast, left over avocado toast and get my day started. I am looking forward to my elementary/jr high Zoom reunion tonight. We have an active FB group and had and in person reunion 9 years ago

fun

if i mentioned b4 , sorry

we are doing that with HS group,  haven't seen them since graduation , 

Honored Contributor

The heel isn't that high @Snicks1  and I gotta tell you, the shoes look nice on the foot, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Neighbors!

goat soap is boring 

the kids are cute

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

I have a Patricia Nash handbag in that print.  It is a  very well-done floral print.  

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised that Leah said that she's wearing a L in the PLW sweat pants.  I would have thought she would have worn her M.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

hi!

how's it going?

I like Leah's pants!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@jackthebear 

... and if you like camo (it's cotton) ...

j.crew: button-up shirt in camo flowers for women, right side, view zoomed

i do like camo

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

I'm sorry 😐 it seems at least we have each other here to either commiserate or cheer each other up😘

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono I am so sorry about the car!  What type of person does that during times like what we're going through?  I give up.  I think I'd respond to one of those ad's and chase them down.  Grr...On a good note- Not great news about your moms cat but not at all bad either--The timing  was really bad for you guys, not sure there is a good time but that was really bad. My guy goes Wednesday for testing.  They didn't mention any "special" rules for bringing him in so I'm thinking I'm walking him in.  It is not a crowded place, or hasn't been since this all started last November.  I think they space appointments so nothing is rushed.  I'm very impressed with this practice and the vet is awesome.  Keeping my fingers crossed that this will at least slow down a bit after this appointment.  

ps..Congrats on your student!  That is awesome! 

@Bird mama You certainly are right about scars running deep- I get over things but I never forget.  It's always there.  Love the shoes.  Bet they look great on! I still think of you every time I see JCP or hear their ad! 

@LTT1 No more depression!  Think of how lucky you are - New home near the family.  We'll all be in this mess for 2-4 more weeks.  Think positive and if it makes you feel better yell at somebody who isn't "following the rules!"

I've done nothing but work for can't tell you how long.  We had a pretty big scare this week, had one tec go out for testing.  Thankfully came back negative.  Then some jerk in another of the labs "went out Saturday night and was exposed" so they're self quarantining.  (I want them to be fired) Can't make this up, they know better.  Zero tolerance for that. I was a bit vocal and there were some um..bad words used (?) 

SO...bottom line on all this is VP is mandating different shifts, only 6 hour shifts but maintaining same $. So a third of  my people 4:30a-10:30a, Then 6am-noon, and 1-7. Cleaning crew coming in to sterilize between 12-1. Place isn't big enough to keep everyone at a safe distance so we're working in shifts.  It was quite a week.  I think a full moon is coming.  

I ordered the Dooney last weekend- Came Wednesday- (really fast shipping!)- LOVE it. 

Color (red) isn't what I expected but I still really love it.  I know this sounds stupid but I"m holding on to it and will start using it when this virus is at least under some sembalnce of control. 

Everyone stay safe (and sane) -- Enjoy the week!