Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat 7 am 4/4

@I am still oxox   will do.  I'll wash it before I wear it anyway so I'll let you know the before and after.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

HBO GO and HBO NOW are offering 500 hours of free programming.  No subscription needed. 
We went to our neighborhood Walmart, first time out in weeks, for perishables at 7:45 am a few days ago. I was shocked at how crowded it was. Most people wearing masks.  The traffic here in SW FL looks almost normal!  Lots of foreign plates. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Hey, boxes are good, lots and lot o' boxes!!!!  Good to know you and them arrived safely. How fun it is to unpack, place your things around, move the sofa here, no wait maybe over there...

Love where you are now!!!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   we're doing a couple of things JTB.  It started mid-March before the state shut down.  My sister was still going to work 5 days a week at that time (she's considered essential) so when we pick things up for each other from a store, once I wipe down everything and sterilize it (and she does it for me) I place the bag of items on my front porch and I see her that way through the door.

With the phones I bought us at the end of January, when we are talking to each other we can hit the video icon and video chat.

Yesterday we did a product swap and I stepped out of the house and talked to her - we had to be 10 to 15 feet apart.

We are going to cook for Easter and make a food swap.  We both bought the same table cloth design for our kitchen tables.  Once our food is warmed and plated we will video chat during Easter dinner and with the matching table cloths we'll pretend we're at the same table.

Corny as hell I know.  Her birthday is this month - a milestone - 60 and I can't celebrate with her and that gets next to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

any of you ordering anything from the Q or elsewhere?

I haven't

I did order the 2 pack of tacha cleaning rice stuff last week it's a great deal and I wanted to try it , but no clothing 

no where to go etc?, and by the time we are let out it will be another season 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   I ordered some staples from JCP.  I'm trying my darndest to stimulate the economy (wisely).

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning my sisters in style ...

Very dreary here this morning ... chance of rain later.  I have no energy and am taking my asthma medication more than usual.  

You know it's pitiful that I actually get excited when I  grab an open delivery slot on my Amazon Fresh orders.  Along with others, I guess I'm a bit depressed, too.  

@LTT1  good luck with your unpacking ... @Bird mama  your jacket looks nice.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear   we're doing a couple of things JTB.  It started mid-March before the state shut down.  My sister was still going to work 5 days a week at that time (she's considered essential) so when we pick things up for each other from a store, once I wipe down everything and sterilize it (and she does it for me) I place the bag of items on my front porch and I see her that way through the door.

With the phones I bought us at the end of January, when we are talking to each other we can hit the video icon and video chat.

Yesterday we did a product swap and I stepped out of the house and talked to her - we had to be 10 to 15 feet apart.

We are going to cook for Easter and make a food swap.  We both bought the same table cloth design for our kitchen tables.  Once our food is warmed and plated we will video chat during Easter dinner and with the matching table cloths we'll pretend we're at the same table.

Corny as hell I know.  Her birthday is this month - a milestone - 60 and I can't celebrate with her and that gets next to me.

we canceled Passover and that is hard,  best to look on the positive to celebrate once it's over 

I guess that's the 11 plague  

Honored Contributor

Ohhh, turn that frown upside down my friend @LTT1 . Have no fear that sooner or later everything will pull together. Yes, right n ow it'll take a bit more time to get all the pieces in that you're still looking for. But you and your DH can spend time looking and shopping online. I'm not at all sure if furniture stores are making deliveries but all is good, never fear. I think you have time!!!!

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

I have not been sleeping well.  I think the non-stop emails and screen staring of elearning are interrupting my thoughts at night.

I ended up reading almost an entire book from midnight until 2:30, until I was tired enough to close my eyes.  At 3:30 I heard voices, perhaps the neighbors going to/coming from a party.  So now I'm up, for how long, who knows  I still need caffeine and breakfast.