Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/1

@Bird mama

Thank you for the names of those hosts.
I feel badly for Antonella, but maybe she has other plans.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Swampy describes it here too.
Honored Contributor

Good morning all.
Looks like I missed the chat.
Hope everyone is well and has a nice weekend.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono Literally laughed when I read this.  I really like Renee but this TSV isn't at all for me.  I think I would need to be about a foot taller to carry it off. 

@lolakimono wrote:

RE the patchwork leopard option in the TSV, BF just said, "they call it a duster? You can use it to dust."

Cat Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 LOVE the tennies!  Details?  Sooo cute!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SoX 

nice blouse!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SoX 

nice blouse!

@LTT1 

Matches our tennies ...  and looks great with my dark denim jeans ...

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am late to the party, but I want to say HI to all of you.

My infusion went well on Monday morning and my only side effects are drowsiness which ended on Wednesday morning.  My DH had his yearly diabetes classes on Tuesday and Wednesday morning for only 30 minutes each so that was good.  On Thursday, he had two teeth filled.  

Our 3 dgc drove down for lunch yesterday and a few games of Scattergories after we filled our bellies with pizza.  We safe distanced in the driveway, so  was a good day.

My mouth is feeling better.  Thank goodness.  It was a rough two weeks after my three extractions.  I have a dental appointment on Thursday at which time  he will start doing some dental work on me.  Fix the tooth that I broke off which started the whole thing & a filling. Then an impression for my partial. 

I am still ox ox, our  first date was on Ground Hog Day & It's been Ground Hog Day for 5 months.  

We are still waiting to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary vacation, which will probably be next year.  It will be "What Fun For 51."

I hadn't done much house work for two weeks,  so I was busy getting things back to normal this morning.

Then I mopeded downtown for my walk & stopped at the farmers market.  I bought a cucumber for 25¢,  6 ears of corn fur $1.50 & a bunch of beets for $1.50.  It was my first time doing the farmers market this year & it was nice.  Just a small one, but lots of goodies and everybody was masked.  

My DH is helping our church do it's clean up day.

Glenda

Respected Contributor

@SoX  Great finds! I'm sure you'll enjoy them

@lolakimono  I wish I could take a walk here. It's 112-115 degrees this weekend and only gets down to near 90 at night. I try to exercise for a little while in the house every day

It's been a rough week with missing my fur baby so much.

Fashion-wise, here's the denim/lyocell shirt I bought the week before last. I wanted it for the mildly puffy sleeves. (Sorry the pic is fuzzy) I also bought a pair of plain black pants for cooler weather that was on sale.

image.png

I'm contemplating buying this pair of suede navy loafers, but haven't decided yet. They're marked down from $79 to $29, & I tossed my other navy shoes. (I'm talking myself right into them)

image.png

Have a cool week, Fashionistas.