Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/1

NO NO NO the woman on with Renee the one in the black and white duster does not look fab, it looks like a bathrobe, get a grip a duster does not look good on every one, NO NO NO

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Jtdmum @jackthebear 

Here are the new tennies and inside sock liner, which I love!

9171DCC1-51B6-4B34-85BC-6D522C033AF3.jpeg

6CEC18E8-01DD-4782-AD48-C4A3C61DD56B.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

What a beautiful romantic beginning! A proposal at the beach! Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈🍾 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Jtdmum @jackthebear 

Ok now for my funny, but embarrassing story.

We went to a mall here week before last; one reason was I had hoped to try on these J Crew liberty print tennies.

So, didn't I just walk into ANTHROPOLOGIE and began talking with the SA (who I really liked) and then I asked about the J Crew liberty print shoes. She said she had never heard of "Liberty" print. It was then I realized I was not in J Crew! 🤪🤓😏😉😳😳😳😳😳😳

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Replying to my own story I knew we were going to be engaged that night we walked the 2 miles or so from the B and B and stopped at the gazebo on the way there and I was waiting and waiting and nothing, he gave the waiter  the ring to put on my coffee cup, he could of been just a bit more romantic. 

@I am still oxox wrote:

Good morning ladies, 28 years ago B and I became engaged, he proposed at a small beach side in Belmar NJ, we were away for the weekend at a Bed and Breakfast we used to go to often. It was a Saturday night and the following morning he called my parents to share the news.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning

Happy anniversary of sorts to you @I am still oxox 

Cute shoes @LTT1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

The only non grocery shopping I did this week involved a trip to Home Depot.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

got a haircut, first since FEb, and if my hair was not looking awful I would have pushed it out further

since i am not really going or doing much where that counts it could wait

golf and peloton = pony tails 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Yesterday, before we left, BF shaved and nicked under his nose.  He couldn't get it to stop bleeding, so we had to apply this first aid powder to get it to clot.

When we arrived, the server brought me a glass with grapefruit for the sangría.  I'm allergic to grapefruit (and it's not usually a fruit they add to sangría) so I had to wait about a half an hour before the waiter reappeared to get a glass without it.

BF likes to talk with his hands.  I moved my glass away from him as he was storytelling.  It didn't matter because about 20 minutes later he "baptized" me by knocking over his glass and spilling red wine all over my jeans.

We made it home without incident, but I feel like there is some bad juju around.  Cat Frustrated

grapefrut in sangria ???

Honored Contributor

at least the 2nd time Jayne has mentioned she spoke with Leah during the show

why