Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/2/2020

@jackthebear wrote:

@LTT1 @lolakimono 

can't see my own pictures when I use safari so , it's a safari + Q issue

Lol! Satan and Q

when I "click" on @jackthebear s pics, it asks me if I would like to install Google Drive?

I deleted Google drive quite awhile ago, but will re-install if necessary.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @jackthebear 

ok...google drive re-installed

Funny x-rated story:

One of my favorite YouTube videos for teaching...

I had it bookmarked as "the universe from small to big"

beautiful music

During class: I clicked on it and walked off...

'One of the kids whispered "Ms. O....um..." looking at the screen I saw ....yes...

A view of a woman's privates and shut off the screen immediately! 🚨 

A few of the boys saw it...that would only happen once.

🤭🤯🤬😱😳

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear @lolakimono @Tennesseegal @SoX @Snicks1 

69C1AFCB-FCF5-4A4D-A4E2-A1AB1EA08931.jpeg
88A1E5D1-868E-485F-9D98-BA994AC5A626.jpeg

These arrived and they are worth the price (for me)

The fit is more tailored than I have ever had in a jog pant. (No side pockets but that is ok because there is no bulk at the sides).

Also, these arrived and they are also worth the price for me anyway...

Tencera side stitch pant....also worth the money for me.

Regular-Tencera-Jogger-Pants.product.A375132.html 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 @jackthebear 

What device are you using, I have a MacBookAir while using Safari but no issues using Chrome

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear 

I cannot see your pics!

@LTT1 

Are you using Safari?

I am using Chrome.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I am using an iPad, but I suspect the issue is due to our internet?

It is slower.

Respected Contributor

Gee, I guess I'm like 16 hours late for AM Style today. I went to bed at midnight, was up at 1:00am Pacific Time, 2:30am, 5:00am (and did turn on AM Style briefly then before falling back asleep after taking the dog out), and finally gave up & got up at 8:15am. I had my frozen waffles & coffee and then got a text from my teacher SIL about how upset she was at details (or lack thereof) in a plan option to reopen her school in fall. She says she'll retire, and I don't blame her. Then, I blasted The Who and Santana before ending with relaxing Roberta Flack tunes. I confess that if I don't do some exercises during the week, I dance to exercise while the music is on.

One of my childhood BFF's now lives in Wisconsin. She sent me a bunch of pics of her soggy backyard, and I put a few contacts in my new phone. I try to be productive every day when I'm not working, but I guess I've had that Quarantine Time Loss today Lol. I made some dinners to freeze for the week and did the dishes, but that's it. I'll be working at home again Monday - Friday.

The smaller size clothes I ordered continue to arrive. I still have gaps in my new wardrobe, but I think I'll slowly add new items as I find pieces that I truly like.

@lolakimono  it sounds like your work is nonstop. I hope you're taking enough breaks from it.

Take good care, Fashionistas.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono 

I like the "etapas" and can relate

Got a text message from my NEW stylist...I was very excited and relieved.

Turns out her texting service continues even though

OF COURSE

nothing is open YET. 

calamity

@LTT1, my stylist called me about an apt. I was due for a trim when everything shut down, so I am looking pretty pitiful at this point, lol. Earliest apt. available is May 11, I readily agreed. Will have a whole "process" to go through upon arrival. I told her that to cut down a few minutes and less contact that I will shampoo my hair just before I come in, she was grateful for that. I told her I would wear a mask, she said one will be provided for me. My state is 'opening' nearly everything on Monday. While I am so tired of the status quo, I think it is too soon. Other than the haircut, I will not be jumping back into what we have always thought was the normal way of life. 

@Snicks1 @LTT1 

I've been "wearing" my hair au naturale now, since obviously I can't get to my stylist... and find, to my surprise, that I kinda like it.  My sons are trying to get me to keep it this way ... they say I should "embrace my heritage."   

Little do they know that before they were even born, I wore my hair this way ... I was a child of the 60s and identified with Angela Davis and other sistas of that era.Woman Happy

@SoX @Desert Lily @jackthebear @lolakimono 

This morning my hair also looks like a "mad woman" although not as "cool" 😎 as @SoX ! More like Albert Einstein! Lol

63BD9B6D-716D-4051-BBDF-D5E8B4FDCED9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

someone wanted a review of the Target jean skirt

I tried it on,

very nice, fits a the waist and not too long and the wide self belt very cool design element,

also got one of these A new day tops have been looking for tops that are not basic tees and this works wonderfully 

I think there were more colors in the store, 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Thanks for caring, thanks everyone who noticed. I took a much needed mental health break. It wasn't necessary from the fashion forum, but it was mostly from the community chat. Made it for almost a month.

This pandemic situation has brought out the worst there. Don't want to participate in those threads anymore. Or ever really interact with some people, just very unhealthy for me.

I'll try to be around the fashion forum more. My life is very stressful right now, as are the lives of many people.

I did order my first Anybody item, a lounging type wide leg jumpsuit. Got it from Chel's Closet for $9 and change with a coupon. Haven't received it yet. It's still available on qvc.com and gets good reviews.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@lolakimono Thanks for caring, thanks everyone who noticed. I took a much needed mental health break. It wasn't necessary from the fashion forum, but it was mostly from the community chat. Made it for almost a month.

This pandemic situation has brought out the worst there. Don't want to participate in those threads anymore. Or ever really interact with some people, just very unhealthy for me.

I'll try to be around the fashion forum more. My life is very stressful right now, as are the lives of many people.

I did order my first Anybody item, a lounging type wide leg jumpsuit. Got it from Chel's Closet for $9 and change with a coupon. Haven't received it yet. It's still available on qvc.com and gets good reviews.

way to go for Q stuff ,