Esteemed Contributor

AM Style Live Chat - 12/10/22

Carolyn Gracie is filling in for Leah, who is under the weather this morning.  I don't get to see Carolyn often ... she's a "hoot and a holler."  

Hope Leah feels better soon ...

So, what's new and exciting in your neck of the woods this morning?   It's been dreary, rainy and cold these last couple of days here.   I haven't started yet with any holiday decorations ... maybe I'll get started today if my son comes over to help.

Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat - 12/10/22

I like her,she looks good in what she is wearing.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

I miss Leah. She missed her Friday morning show also.  Wishing her a fast recovery.

Enjoying this morning's show, for a while.  My Allie (10-lb morkie) has a date with her groomer this morning. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like LEAH, but the laughing,i could do with out,Carolyn is to the point,i prefer her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Frequent Contributor

Really look forward to Leah's Saturday morning show.  Hope she feels better very soon. Saw Carolyn when I turned on the show and was disappointed and quickly changed the channel. 

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I like LEAH, but the laughing,i could do with out,Carolyn is to the point,i prefer her.

@goldensrbest   Yes, I know exactly what you mean. 

I like Carolyn in any show except Squirrelitude on Tuesdays -- I can no longer bear those shows.

Carolyn should wear that red color in the ruana more often.  She looks wonderful in that color.  I need another ruana like I need a hole in the head,  I don't like fringe though.  But that one -- A552895-- looks really nice,

Respected Contributor

Good Saturday morning to y'all! I've not been tempted yet but am enjoying the show. I like Carolyn and hope Leah gets better soon. Some kind of bug is traveling around my town, it finally brought me down yesterday. Rain here in SC, dreary skies. I have chores outside that need attention but they can wait. I think I'll leave my tree lit all day to try to bring some cheer. Enjoy your day, no matter what it brings.

Honored Contributor

The hosts have been going down for the count lately.  David, Mary DeAngelis (she said she should be back in her ITKWM show today), and Leah, just to name the ones we know.  There may be more since Mary said it's really hit them at QVC.  

Peter Thomas Roth was in person yesterday coughing & coughing in his show with Terri Conn. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Enjoy the show everyone,

Happy Holidays Candy Canes Sticker - Happy Holidays Candy Canes Bows Stickers

Regular Contributor

Carolyn is a great host, she is very easy to listen to.