Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat Time - 7am on 02-20-16

@Bird mama wrote:

@winamac1

OMG, tell me all about it.  Is it as lovely and feminine as it appeared in the photo? 

Hi Bird.  It's gorgeous.  It was wrinkly after being in the bag for 4 hours.  I do like it though.  It's soft and silky and slimming. BUT...it did wrinkle.  Thanks!! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat Time - 7am on 02-20-16

[ Edited ]

I only briefly skimmed this thread so take my comment for what it's worth.  For those interested in a gingham shirt/blouse, I saw cute spring ones at Talbot's over the weekend.  You might check Talbot's online to see what they have.  The newest sale (not sure of the start and end dates but it's this week) is 25% off your entire purchase of spring clothes.  I don't know whether online is reflecting the extra 25% off or not.

I saw a really cute pink one.  At any rate, better to buy from Talbot's than Joan Rivers and risk losing your shipping cost if you need to return it.  You can try it on locally at Talbots too!  Talbot's always has some gingham pieces in spring and I really liked the pink blouse that caught my eye the other day.