Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat Time - 7am on 02-20-16

I like Aveeno Positively Smooth shaving cream - heck of alot cheaper than wen, lol.

Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel- 7 oz

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning, Chatters! 

Late night last night, slept in past the 6:00 opening bell. Yawn! 

We hit 55 degrees yesterday, with wind to match. At least the piles of snow are shrinking quickly.

@Bird mama, love your zippered skirt, I bought two like it in the Gili line last year, couldn't be happier with them.

Remember the Lug cross body in pink camo? It came this week, it's like the Swiss Army knife of small purses. Adore it!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

That wind yesterday was strong enough to pick up a person and toss them around.  Honestly, once is ramped up, I stayed inside as I didn't want to fall down.  That wind was strong enough to knock me down yesterday.  I am surprised by the lack of wind damage on the trees.  Because my property abuts the school field, when the gust comes across that land it literally slams the back of my house. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack... glad the camo cross body arrived and that you are so happy with it!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1, oh your poor little daughter! I bet she's sore today! Just glad it was her pride and not her bones that was injured. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

I didn't buy the skirt.  It wasn't in talls and when I read rayon and spandex I decided I wasn't sure about it, lol.

At least JCP is trying to get a little more 'jazzy'.  Glad you like your new bag.

Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies! Cute skirt @Bird mama !

Didn't know about time, turned it on to find the Wen guy. Switching between that and the political coverage.

Will try to catch up...

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1, did you buy the Alegria TSV? I seem to remember you recommending that brand . . . I got my first pair in the Zesty color. They feel fine in the house, the test will be taking puppy for a walk.

Honored Contributor

I heard on the news that Michigan is getting it's first LL Bean store sometime this summer. 

Trusted Contributor

Morning AM buddies...I am late to the party.  You all seem to have made some good purchases!  Did something I never did before,....ordered a gray top from Halston a while back, and liked it so much, I decided to order another.  It fits well, it washes great, no pilling of the fabric like some tops do....they only had it in gray in L.  Otherwise I would buy it in another color...

Have to catch up on posts....glad to "see" you all....Bird....that is some skirt with the zip!