Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat - March 3 - Spring Fashion 2.0

@jackthebear 

Do you have a number or a name on the bras from Target, thanks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Prive reveaux last time I looked available u know where with no SH 

they look nice 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, I was concerned that the fire might spread to the woods, there are a lot of dead trees in there. And on then, to my house, couldn't take the chance of Snickers being in the house. Besides, she was scared by the very loud boom and the ground/house shaking. We could feel the heat from the fire, a mile away.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox  Auden 

One of the bloggers I follow and wrote about it last week so I checked them out at the store they didn’t have my size there but they look pretty nice for the price. I ordered three styles into different sizes to try them

Honored Contributor

Budgetbabe blog 

Not going to put a link in because it would be zapped because she links to target

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   It's really miraculous that there was no loss of life.  We've had some crazy extremes in temperature this winter and I know in my Community, we got old pipes, old infrastructure.  I know in Wayne County (not just the city of Detroit) the water department has had their hands full with water main breaks.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone happen to know what brand the gray shirt and jeans are on the mannequin they are showing on set?  I’ve searched and couldn’t come up with anything for the shirt. Jeans I think are NYDJ?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, same here. Everything in this town is old and constantly getting repairs done.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
I read that Gap will be closing 230 Gap stores over the next 2 years to try to revitalize the brand.

They just Spun Old Navy into an entirely separate company this week Apparently it’s the second biggest brand company in the country

You can Google for the rest of the info that’s just the basics of what I found on Friday

Honored Contributor

@qshpr89 wrote:

Does anyone happen to know what brand the gray shirt and jeans are on the mannequin they are showing on set?  I’ve searched and couldn’t come up with anything for the shirt. Jeans I think are NYDJ?  Thanks.

@qshpr89 

See this thread.

I don't know abotu the jeans for sure.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Grey-top-on-mannequin/m-p/5302464#M573587