Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat - March 2 - Spring Fashion Event

Hi all, sorry so many aren't feeling well. Me either, been having dizziness for about 3-4 days, I expect it's vertigo...I have had it before and it eventually goes away, sometimes taking motion sickness pills helps, I don't have any on hand as it's been years since my last episode, so I need to go get some, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

the weather is doing a number here too

Trusted Contributor

Good morning Q fashionistas! I snuck out of bed to have a cup of tea and watch the show. I am looking forward to tomorrow with Isaac. I really love his basics and he will have a crop tsv. I am interested in the cappachino, but I would like to ask of you all do you think that that color is warm or neutral? I usually wear sand, which is neutral, but the cappachino looks a little more sophisticated. What is your opinion?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear  Without naming any specific host/vendor, I was thinking about voice quality the other day.  Carolyn was in radio.  Jacqui G was in radio. The original hosts don't seem to be as 'nasal' or 'chipmunkie' when they speak.  

it's not so much her voice but what she says

"our beautiful

curves"
 huggable tummies  nonsense like that 

it's nauseating to me 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, I really like the first top you posted, very pretty. I 'may' have to check that out for myself, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Good morning Q fashionistas! I snuck out of bed to have a cup of tea and watch the show. I am looking forward to tomorrow with Isaac. I really love his basics and he will have a crop tsv. I am interested in the cappachino, but I would like to ask of you all do you think that that color is warm or neutral? I usually wear sand, which is neutral, but the cappachino looks a little more sophisticated. What is your opinion?

depending on your skin tone those colors can make the wearer look as though they are not wearing pants 

a Q host had on a pair that looked just like that, perhaps in person it didn't show but on the TV  very unflattering 

Trusted Contributor

Oh, I wanted to say that I have been summoned for county jury duty March 20th and I am already contenplating what I am going to wear:

Brooks Brothers real camel hair blazer (original price $675; I paid $75), white button down shirt, classic square scarf around my neck, and black slacks with black loafers. Oh, and I think I will dig out my navy Dooney sachel. And my Akoya pearls set!

I actually have a reason to look professional--at least for a day!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Little update from me. Leaving for vacation in 18 days maybe it will stop snowing by then.

I have weaned my slef off Prevacid but the reflux was still there, I am using Zantac which is a acid reducer and will not had impact on my absorption. I am also takeing Ginger root capsules and Cider Viengar capsules which are great. Yesterday I was feeling the after at of spicy food, I took two and it nuteralized what ever was going in with my tummy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I was tending the flock and feeding the wildlife. I'm back now. 

I used to work with a lady who would get crippling migraines.  We were in tall walled cubicles and when I would get to work and see her as I was approaching my cubicle, I could tell when she had one. 

I'd go into my flipper cabinet and grab some push pins and would post Migraine in Process signs on my cubicle, her cubicle and the outside back wall of her cubicle that doubled as the wall for the mail bins.

When folks in the office would see the signs, they would immediately drop their voices when they spoke and they would gather elsewhere to shoot the breeze.

I always felt so bad for her when she was working through a migraine.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   are you sure it's vertigo?  Dizziness coming and going like that is kinda scary.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise