Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat - March 2 - Spring Fashion Event

I looked at some sun hats on Amazon, I just can't stand the idea of paying some ridiculous amount of money to return the Q hat if necessary. This one is $17.99 and has a 40% off coupon. 

I just wish it would make me look like her. Can't they make face lifter hats since they can make tushy lifter pants? 

61qiAPyaolL._UX679_.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

They have Coolibar UPF 50 straw hats on Amazon for $50 and up. The ratings are the same number of stars as the cheap one I posted. It's free shipping and returns with my Prime membership. Looks good to me. You can get it in sizes too.

Honored Contributor

Hat was $10.79 with the coupon. I had a gift card balance so I got it for free. Took the no rush shipping to get a $1 digital credit. It's not as if I'm going to be wearing the hat to shovel snow. Hat will serve the purpose, I'm sure it's not top quality...but it was free.

Respected Contributor

Wishing Bella a quick recovery.

@lolakimonoSorry to hear about your headaches. I started with migraines about 8 yrs ago. The doctor had me track my diet, but I never found any correlation except to weather. I only get them 6-8 times/yr and just sleep them off since I have Rx allergies. I hope your headaches lighten up and go away.

It was raining here again this morning but promises to clear later. I'm getting a hairuct today and my regular stylist is out for 8 weeks, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I have beach wavy-type hair that I wear med. length, longer in the front than back. I hope I come home with my hair the same way lol. I saw Erin is back on Wake Up In Style and watched for a while. There are a couple cute & reasonably price tops, but I haven't purchased.

Hard to believe it's already March. Wishing all the ladies a great day.

Respected Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@nomless wrote:

Item # for camo jacket, please? I can't find it.

@nomless 

https://www.qvc.com/Arctic-Expedition-Water-Resistant-Printed-Anorak-Jacket.product.A349634.html?sc=...

@lolakimono , thank you!

That coat is the cutest. I ordered the camo pink in xs.  Don't need it but can't wait to get it.  Maybe the rain outside pushed me into the purchase.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

I thought that Leah looked very pretty in her outfit today.  I think that she is enjoying the fashions in the show today. Love seeing the colors for spring.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   I'm glad that you found a hat.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

stacey does a great job with her cooking show, better than D, she actually cooks, but I don't want to watch cooking.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Oh, I wanted to say that I have been summoned for county jury duty March 20th and I am already contenplating what I am going to wear:

Brooks Brothers real camel hair blazer (original price $675; I paid $75), white button down shirt, classic square scarf around my neck, and black slacks with black loafers. Oh, and I think I will dig out my navy Dooney sachel. And my Akoya pearls set!

I actually have a reason to look professional--at least for a day!

Our DD had jury duty in February and drove to our Capitol City (Madison) in terrible snowy conditions.  She never got to round #1 & headed back home.  Maybe you will be that lucky, if that's your desire.

Your outfit sounds fabulous to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@twinny70 wrote:

I set the alarm for 6:00 a.m  CT, but decided that sleep was more important.

I just got up  & put strawberry rhubarb muffins in the oven & the coffee is brewing.

I will read your posts & reply later.

March came in like a 🐑🐑🐑 yesterday & then we got a dusting of snow overnight.

@twinny70   

Your muffins sound gooood (ala Sheriff  Andy of Mayberry) ... I'm having My Grandma's butterscotch coffee cake, myself.

Sox, your grandma's butterscotch coffee cake sounds good too.