Honored Contributor

AM Style Chat - July 16th, 2022

Good Morning, where are my fashionistas?  That dress TSV is cute and looks good on Leah.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat - July 16th, 2022

Good Morning!

I'm considering the black, as I'm not a fan of any of the prints on me.  I'd like a black maxi with bonus pockets, and the v-neck is my favorite neckline.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   I can't wear solid black, especially near my face.  I'm a natural redhead with fair skin and if I wear solid back near my face I look like all that's missing is the casket and rosary.  I am considering the animal print.

Honored Contributor

I like the black as well...I will have to get the petite...I like long but the regular length is to long.  I hope the petite does not need shortened.  

I am  thinking about the black, the other prints are to much for me.

I have never tried anything in this line...I hope I like the fabric.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the pattern Leah is wearing however I'd like a color way that I can take into fall and I think the animal print would work.  I think I'm gonna order it.  I loved the Effortless Style by Citiknits line and had so many tops when I was still working full time.  I bring that line up because Renee was behind Citiknits and I assume the Effortless Style offshoot line.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper   I can't wear solid black, especially near my face.  I'm a natural redhead with fair skin and if I wear solid back near my face I look like all that's missing is the casket and rosary.  I am considering the animal print.

@Bird mama   Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL 

You can certainly turn a phrase.  Too funny. 

Trusted Contributor

Good morning all. I am watching AM Style, but don't like the TSV. Just not a fan of maxi dresses. 

Honored Contributor

I just placed the order for the animal print in the tall option.  It's been a long time since I've ordered fashion from QVC and I'm excited Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

My dryer stopped generating heat late on 4th of July.  I have clotheslines in the back yard so between the outside line and the 'air dry setting' on the dryer I managed to limp along.  It took me until Friday the 8th to learn enough from youtube to be able to identify the dryer parts most often responsible for no heat.  I ordered an igniter on the 8th, it arrived yesterday and I installed it.  I was so happy to be able to fix my own dryer for just under $57. I'm still going to use the outside clothesline when the weather cooperates.

The cost of the dryer repair and my new Attitudes by Renee dress is still less than what it would have cost me for a repair tech to simply walk through my front door. Woman Happy

Contributor

I ordered the animal print in tall, like maxi dresses and here in SC this is year round dress.  Think will be cute with booties and sandals.