Honored Contributor

Re: 🎭 AM Style Chat January 27, 2024

Good morning, Ladies! I'm headed to SPROUTS...I think it's an indoor farmer's market. Anyone have this store near them or heard of it?

Have a wonderful weekend.....

Respected Contributor

Re: 🎭AM Style Chat January 27, 2024

Good morning, sisters. Foggy here this morning, the air is warming up nicely. I'm so thankful that those horrid freezing temperatures have left, hoping for good this winter but February is usually our cold month. Lots of excitement on my list today: cleaning gutters, moving some plants I had to store in my garage to the outside (they're begging me to take them out), washing cabinets to prepare them to get a new coat of paint. Those should keep me busy and out of trouble. 

Nothing aired so far that tempted me. I'm at the point to start thinking of spring/summer clothes but I know I'm early. Don't want to get anything that will keep me warm since I know it's a matter of time before I'll be packing it away for the season. Make the most of your day, hit the ground running or be lazy--it's your day to do what you want to do. Just try to find the beauty surrounding you and put a smile on your face.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning ladies 😊. It's gonna be warm here again today, already in the 50s yea!  

Saw Genie line smoother on am style.  I'm tempted to try for under eye puffiness.  Can anyone tell me if this really works?  Thanks in advance ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Regarding Sprouts -- I shop there weekly since they opened a store nearby my home a few years ago.  It has lots of fresh produce -- organic and regular, and prices can be reasonable compared to other stores like "Whole Foods" or even regular grocery stores when things are not on sale.  In addition to the produce, I really like their bulk foods -- all sorts of things from nuts to oatmeal, etc -- some organic.  Most of those items are less expensive than buying packaged nuts, etc. at other stores. 

I no longer eat meat and rarely eat seafood, but they seem to have nice things.  Some prepared meals that look good, but seem expensive. Their tofu is great and reasonably priced, and they carry a good selection of things like eggs, yogurt, cheese, etc.  The employees are very nice at my store, and I think that the company stresses respecting their employees and customers.  

Not exactly a farmers market vibe, but....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, all ...

Another black and white day with no sun and fog-like conditions.   My mood also matches the weather ... 

No Q fashion shopping in quite a while ... absolutely nothing of interest.  I'm waiting for my Beekman TSV order to be delivered today, that's about it.

I'm having muscle aches in both upper arms and can't fathom what is causing this ... can't lift anything heavy, and can't clean (not that I planned to, anyway).  Will take a couple of Tylenol after breakfast to see it that helps.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

Good morning ladies 😊. It's gonna be warm here again today, already in the 50s yea!  

Saw Genie line smoother on am style.  I'm tempted to try for under eye puffiness.  Can anyone tell me if this really works?  Thanks in advance ❤️

this type of product is extremely drying to the Undereye area  I speak from experience 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother   Thank you so much for letting me know.😊💝  I've tried another product sold for under eye bags and it really didn't work for me either.  I was really hoping to find one that worked.😟

Honored Contributor

@SoX  I assume the doctors have run the usual panels of bloodwork.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Good morning, Ladies! I'm headed to SPROUTS...I think it's an indoor farmer's market. Anyone have this store near them or heard of it?

Have a wonderful weekend.....

I've been shopping at Sprouts for ten years. I like the variety of produce and their bulk department. I can but small quantities which is great for small families. 
They also have a large health and natural food department. Plus,  there's always employees available to answer questions. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@SoX  I assume the doctors have run the usual panels of bloodwork.  

@Bird mama 

Yes they have, Bernie ... this is totally unrelated.   Feels like I need a workout with hand weights ... except I can't raise my arms high enough, lol.