Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat - December 28, 2019

Time for me to put nuts out for the squirrels, otherwise they will be knocking on the window, lol. They are so cute.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama
It is the pits, but at least, I have no pain just an itchy rash.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Guess the bra squeezed her too much.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  I fed mine a little bit ago Woman Very Happy  

Honored Contributor

If you like boots with buckles, the LLB deal of the day is this-60% off (a real sale price!)

Women's Old Port Boots, Mid Leather

Women's Old Port Boots, Mid Leather

Honored Contributor

Has anyone looked at after Christmas sales?  I popped into my local Meijer's the day after Christmas and bought two strings of lights (for next year - porch support posts), some pretty tissue paper and two rolls of fake snow.  I wanted the lights most of all and I suppose I could have waited for more than 50% off but I didn't want picked over merchandise.

I received some money for Christmas and don't have the urge to buy anything.  Isn't that the way?  When you don't have the money you see lots of things you want and when you have the money..... nuthin' 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, I know exactly what you mean. Before the holiday, hubby asked me (several times) what I wanted for Christmas, I couldn't think of a single thing, lol. I didn't make it easy for him, either. Although I did eventually tell him I wanted a new outdoor grill, which he got for me, lol. I haven't even browsed online for anything for myself in a while now.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Yep @Snicks1  short of the window sheers that were a need and a screamin good price, I really don't need anything. 

Honored Contributor

Besides @I am still oxox , who's got plans for NY Eve.  I don't have anything going.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

Good Morning all

QVC loves the stories,  now the cashmere guy has the equivalent of Josies' argan oil nonsense

does this really resonate with customers ?

@jackthebear    I did not see it but I have heard the story of how he went on a sabbatical or some such and by accident found this lovely cashmere-filled goat family.

He was just going to get away from the hustle and bustle of being a millionaire so he could possibly become a billionarie (that's my story and I'm sticking to what I surmised).  

These people who go on sabbatical to get away from the hustle and bustle of Wall Street and happen upon some multimillion-dollar enterprise are as credible as Hong Kong atop the Emprie State building, but then that is JMHO.  I have stated before, and my post was removed, how I think some are exploiting third-world countries (for their own power and monetary benefit) in the name of humanitarian and global interests.  This will most likely be removed as well. But c'est la vie.  It is JMHO and not based on anymore facts than GW.

it is a little hokey

all the nuts and oils that become miracle treatments, 

and now that cashmere "story" will become as rote and tired as all the other backstories on the Q and never ever change