Re: AM Style Chat - December 28, 2019

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear   yeah, they don't play around

probably counting down the days till Christmas in May

(that's a joke people)

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear   did you say that you recently bought  a Peleton?  How do you like it?

i did say that

had been obsessed since it was introduced

and I love it 

in fact got my gear on and I am ready to get on 

it's so great to be able to take a class any time you want 

Honored Contributor

I have been under the weather all , last night was the first real night I slept since Monday, in fact I slept most of the day. I was showed and in bed at 8 and got 11 hours sleep. 

I ended up with bronchitis after inhaling floral foam, two trips to urgent care since Monday PM, shot of Solumedryl and cortisone dose pack, developed a cough and back again on Wed with an added antibiotic

My NY Eve pans are in jeoparty I have until  4 PM toorrow to cancel. We are going to dinner and staying at a local hotel, not sure if I can of can not right now 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  That's great.  In a way it's good that you were obsessed for a long time before buying it.  That means you really wanted it and were determined to try it.  Lots of people will buy fitness equipment on a whim and never use it.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

I noticed that SOME trees are starting to blossom here...not natural.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  It's good to read that you finally got some sleep.  Who knew that floral foam could do that to a person.  I'm not joking when I write this - in the future should I get an arrangement that has foam in it, I'm gonna hold my breath when I take it apart.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear  That's great.  In a way it's good that you were obsessed for a long time before buying it.  That means you really wanted it and were determined to try it.  Lots of people will buy fitness equipment on a whim and never use it.  

theres a ton for sale by people who used them a few times and never again.

but I was spinning back the 90's 

Honored Contributor

I don't know of anyone remembers me saying that I was going to buy my sister a mattress topper like the one I bought for myself in October.  I ended up getting an insane sale on a queen sized version the week before Thanksgiving.  Love me some JCP.

Anyway on Christmas Day most of the gifts I had for my sister were smaller and there was this huge box.  When she came over to my house we opened gifts and I knew she liked the gift cards and smaller things I bought her.  I often buy her gift cards so I wanted something that would really surprise her.

She opened the big box last and didn't know what it could be.  When she saw what it was, she was genuinely excited.  That made my day.

Honored Contributor

the tank bra looks weird and useless

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

They must want us thinking “New Years”
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~