Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat - December 28, 2019

@Bird mama 

It was an arrangement that I put myself, I had a slight reaction when I did it a bit of rebound everything I walked past it. Well I had good ole Mr B take it apart and it spread the spores, ended up with a swollen face and lips on Money, on trip to urgent care  it got worse, coughing and wheesing second trip to urgent care on Wed.

@Bird mama wrote:

@I am still oxox  It's good to read that you finally got some sleep.  Who knew that floral foam could do that to a person.  I'm not joking when I write this - in the future should I get an arrangement that has foam in it, I'm gonna hold my breath when I take it apart.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

OH

@PINKdogWOOD 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Good Morning all

QVC loves the stories,  now the cashmere guy has the equivalent of Josies' argan oil nonsense

does this really resonate with customers ?

@jackthebear    I did not see it but I have heard the story of how he went on a sabbatical or some such and by accident found this lovely cashmere-filled goat family.

He was just going to get away from the hustle and bustle of being a millionaire so he could possibly become a billionarie (that's my story and I'm sticking to what I surmised).  

These people who go on sabbatical to get away from the hustle and bustle of Wall Street and happen upon some multimillion-dollar enterprise are as credible as Hong Kong atop the Emprie State building, but then that is JMHO.  I have stated before, and my post was removed, how I think some are exploiting third-world countries (for their own power and monetary benefit) in the name of humanitarian and global interests.  This will most likely be removed as well. But c'est la vie.  It is JMHO and not based on anymore facts than GW.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama 

cannot believe that floral foam does this

Does it smell bad?

sorry about N.Y. plans

@Bird mama 

I cannot see your picture in post about Breezies...am I the only one?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1, I can see the pic.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

Thank you...we had a slight rain shower and the internet is acting up...
That’s why
Honored Contributor

I am headed back to sleep for a little while

ttyl!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Thank you for getting us started!

We got home around midnight.  I took a Bennie in anticipation of having two cats suction cupped to me all night.  BF made a car appt. for 8, so I had to get up and drive him home.  Now I'm eating breakfast and getting ready for caffeine.

What is that weird crevice under the TSV bra on the blond model?

Respected Contributor

Good morning, Fashionistas. I'm normally in bed yet at 5:30am PT, but I never went to bed last night. I got a call from an old, dear friend last night, and we talked for 8 1/2 hours catching up and sharing. I'm going to feed the dogs and take them out. Then, I'm going to bed. I'm too old for an all-nighter Lol. I hope everyone had a great week.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear  That's great.  In a way it's good that you were obsessed for a long time before buying it.  That means you really wanted it and were determined to try it.  Lots of people will buy fitness equipment on a whim and never use it.  

back from a 30 min ride