But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat - August 6 2022

@Bird mama wrote:

These are the earrings

product thumbnail

This is the bracelet

@Bird mama 

Wow, I have the same earrings and bracelet, also purchased years ago, but not from QVC.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama 

I also have that amber bracelet, purchased from the Q probably 2 decades ago.   I have an extensive amber collection, some of which were brought to the Q by "Father John," I believe his name was ... beautiful necklaces in both the traditional and butterscotch shades.

Esteemed Contributor

No fashion purchases from QVC during this fall fashion weekend, but for those who may be interested, Macy's is having a two-day sale.   I ordered two Wachol bras at a fantastic price.  Also, I've always wanted this Pendleton sweater but never wanted to pay full price.  Macy's has it greatly reduced at a new markdown ...

Pendleton - Westerley Cardigan

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags  It was hard for me to get the photos because the item is so old.  They had a pic of 3 bracelets that flashed so quickly I was struggling to copy it before I got the ITEM SOLD OUT message.

Is yours Baltic Amber too? I think I bought mine in 2011

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
Honored Contributor

Lord @SoX  and here I thought I was unique, rofl.  Yea it was Baltic Amber and I liked the design because it was kind of dainty with a punch Woman Very Happy

Now that I've checked my Q order history excel workbook (hahahaha) I see that I bought both pieces in 2012

J268579Baltic Amber Sculpted Stud Earrings
J268738Baltic Amber Sculpted Station Bracelet
Honored Contributor

That sweater is divine @SoX 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@shoesnbags  It was hard for me to get the photos because the item is so old.  They had a pic of 3 bracelets that flashed so quickly I was struggling to copy it before I got the ITEM SOLD OUT message.

Is yours Baltic Amber too? I think I bought mine in 2011

@Bird mama 

Yes!  My mother and I used to buy amber pieces from a jeweler she knew.  They brought in new amber once a year after a buying trip.  I have a couple of intricate amber pendants from back then.  Huh, this reminds me I should take them out and wear them sometimes - not that I go anywhere much anymore ha ha.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of moonstone too. It's hard to find it set in gold, mostly I find it in antique shops. I've been looking for a large peach pendant but, it seems, peach moonstone is small. Nicky Butler used to sell moonstone on HSN.