Valued Contributor

@Wricardos wrote:

Tolani’s top is $68.28. By the time I pay sh + tax it’s $75.00 and she says it’s an everyday top!  I can not wear a $75 top for everyday! I think the Q is getting so over the top price wise. It takes a 100 dollar bill for just simple things anymore.  Ok I’ll get off my box now.

I so agree with you. Most of the pre-season prices they had today were seriously over-the-top compared to what their prices used to be. I know prices go up, but dang!  2 henleys from D&C for $44+ and then add in tax and shipping, and it's ridiculous for a cotton blend long-sleeve t-shirt. Nope..........and they keep acting like the prices are such a great deal. They are not. 

Honored Contributor
Just finished up with the lawn mowing. I waited a little too late to get started, it's kind of hot out there, lol. But, it's done.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono I hope you sleep well tonight and that tomorrow finds you both feeling better!

Bengals are so beautiful.

Nothing worse than a sick pet.  My guy is starting with an endocrine disorder, not sure if its Cushings or Addisons.  Its so frustrating.  They can't tell you and we all try so hard to make them better.  

We all need to come back in our next lives as pets that are papered the way we pamper them!

Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 8/3/19

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama 

Edited

Born in TX

Moved to Delaware

Moved back and forth from Royal Oak MI to present city in TX

present city is the birthplace of my mom and her family

next...trying for PA 

WHEW!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   He’s a beautiful cat!  Wishing him a speedy recovery. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

j.crew: vintage straight eco jean with button fly, right side, view zoomedthese are the jeans I got, the fit on these is amazing,

haven't looked at jeans at JCrew in years,  high waist, nice fabric , perfect length, I think they are an ankle or higher but at my height, its right for the fall 

Honored Contributor

Nice jeans @jackthebear 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
@jackthebear

Lovin’ the jeans!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@jackthebear

Lovin’ the jeans!