Honored Contributor

@capatosta wrote:

Hi AM Style buddies....I am here for a little while.  

LOLA>...sorry about the cat.  Hope it will hang in there.  We love those babies.

BIRD> ...I watched a Bluejay chase a bunny off the patio...wow, that bird was really 

aggressive.  

I don't have a busy day ahead and its kind of nice.  Life has been hectic so today is sunny and quiet and I am enjoying it, and checking in with all of you.

Bluejays are notoriously aggressive, years ago my parents had 2 cats and the bluejays would wait to harass them 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama @lolakimono 

I am so sorry the cat has pancreatitis! 😿

@Bird mama 

🙀 lol get your O2 masks...but, really, you provide such good homes 🏡 for your feathered children. Good news that the secondary birdhouse is prolific now!

We are waiting for our niece to give us a call. She and fam are up here (vacation) and yesterday spent the day at Six  Flags. We were supposed to get together for dinner with them, but after a day in 100* heat, is it any wonder that she had a headache and he was nauseous?

She is almost like a DD to me and always has been! So if we get word that they are feeling better, we will meet them for breakfast before they head back home to Beaumont, TX.💗🎈

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Oooh, I'm sorry that your Mom's cat has pancreas issues.  My sister had a pancreas attack/inflamation and she landed up in the hospital for a couple of days.  She didn't want to eat either. @lolakimono 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, I agree about the fashions shown.  Nothing excites me at all.  The prices are ridiculous too.  Cute bird story.  My DH hopes to mow the lawn today if it doesn't rain.  We haven't had rain for about 2 weeks either & need it badly.  The riding mower quit cutting the grass last week so he had a guy come & get it.  Some part was broken and they also changed the oil and sharpened the blade.  Labor, delivery charges etc. was $240.  Better than a new one.

jackthebear, coffee is brewing.  I am going to have a cake donut with SF frosting.  I am going to be doing laundry here too.

Jtdmun, we need rain, but not until after my DH gets the lawn mowed.

IG, how fun to have baby Blue Birds 🐦🐦🐦.I

Snick's, I am glad that you got your car fixed. I don't even know what that part is.

LTT1, what are you up to?

Lola, I am sorry that you had a bad time sleeping last night.  I did too because I took a two hour nap in the afternoon.  Sorry about your cat too.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama @jackthebear @capatosta @lolakimono @Snicks1 

Have found a style that flatters me....a tie-top from JC

C299308D-43A9-499F-AC55-CA87AFAA2477.jpeg

Now I have it in white and navy...on the fence about light pink and black. That may be too many.

@lolakimono 

Had wondered if you flew back yet.

Honored Contributor
@twinny70, the headliner is the fabric covering the inside roof of the vehicle.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom @Bird mama 

It must be fun watching fledglings!

@twinny70 

We are waiting on dear niece to wake up and call us about seeing them at breakfast!

I ordered tsv “Ninja Storm or Blast”...whatever. It is for mixing my morning shakes, which are so good.

Yesterday I practiced.

My shakes consist of Amy Meyer MD Paleo Protein Salted Caramel (mmm..HEAVEN), + unflavored ...it froths! YUM 

The only thing is the pitcher is huge! Maybe that’s good? IDK

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

I found the videos associated with that vest set...yep...2017! Prices look 2019 though. lol

Honored Contributor

That's a pretty top @LTT1   Yea the little birds are cute when they leave the nest/birdhouse.  They beg for food from any bird out there.  Eventually they learn that they need to eat for themselves.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

I'm here until Wednesday.

BF was away at the beach last week and he got home yesterday.  Pusses have been all over him like a cheap suit.