Honored Contributor
@Snicks1

Thank you I did not know what part that was either! Exciting to get new!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I will check in later to see what else has come up.  I hope  Lola's mom's cat will get some help at the vet.

Wishing you all a great weekend and I hope you find something fun to do. These fashions are just not exciting.  Too expensive for what they are in most cases.  And the quality in some brands just is not there anymore.     

Honored Contributor

@capatosta 

Bye and it’s good to “see” you! 

TTYL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

You're right @capatosta   which is why I'm here for the conversation Woman Wink

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Happy day!  No drama today, except what goes on normally.

No need for any new clothes, and in fact, I just shed some, but of course I glance at QVC regularly, and generally check in with ITKWM.  There are a couple of Temp-tations things that I'd like to have but I think I'll resist.

A better way to spend my $$$ is stocking up on the great potting soil that is half price at the grocery store.  Nice stuff, and won't "go bad" sitting in the garage.  Very good price.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 8/3/19

[ Edited ]

This may have been mentioned already, since I believe I’ve missed a couple of recent AM Style shows, but I am so glad that table is gone.  

I see the mocktails are still there on a tray on wheels, but even that got in Leah’s way during the very first item presentation this morning.  It was wheeled to the side of the sofa very quickly.  I’m still not sure why they have it at all, since it’s always so early in the morning.  Perhaps for PM Style...

By the by, if you are interested in that GILI lace & fringe kimono, Zulily has had several similar ones for much less expensive prices.

Honored Contributor
Let's see, the rest of my week is kind of a blur, lol. Think Tues was quiet, Wed I had my mammo and dexascan, Thurs helped my brother with his shopping and a little cleaning, Friday had a great surprise visit from my grandson and great grandson (they live in Co,so don't see them very often) then mowed the lawn. Today I feel like a zombie.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I didn't even notice the breakfast table/island was gone.  Woman Embarassed  I listen more than I look.

Honored Contributor

Has it been hot and humid in your neck of the woods @Snicks1?

We had a break this week and it's been wonderful.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. I had an awful week, feeling worn out in every way from it.

One morning before I went out I turned on Q and saw this DMQ ring on clearance. I wear my old DMQ and by all accounts the new stuff is nothing like the old.

But I've always wanted the two stone diamond that looks like this, that one doesn't even have baguettes. So I ordered one in all silver. It has 8 reviews all five star. For me it's a Mom and me ring. J361610

j361610.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"