Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat - 7/27/2019

Leah’s real name was “Kayla?”

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama 

Oops ... that should be HBIC ... Head Bird in Charge = Grayson!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Good one! 😹
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good morning all, just realized a few minutes ago that it is Saturday, lol.
I don't know where the week went, it was busy again, but no real "accomplishments" to mention, just the usual round of stuff.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@SoX  Finley is getting stronger every day and I am confident that when she's able, she'll want to return to the skies.  

Presto was raised from a baby in this house.  As far as she's concerns the house is her world. 

Grayson was a young bird when he was maimed.  He knows he can't fly and has adjusted to this house being his house.  I take him outside and make sure he gets fresh air and mingles with his own kind that happen to stop by to eat. 

Finley's been flying for 3 years.  At this time of her life, she's being pampered and wants for nothing.  She's a banded bird and I don't know what quality of life she had before me.  I want her to feel pampered and want for nothing.  It's the least I can do for her.

Her instinct to take to the skies (once she's physically able) is natural and I can't get in the way of that. 

So I take lots of pictures.  Even though she is not crazy about it, I give her kisses on her head.  I want her to feel loved because she exists.  Do you know what I mean?  She matters because she's Finley.  She doesn't have to earn it by winning any races.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Hello AM STYLE Buddies!  I haven't been here for a while.....As life can do....its just been one thing after another, and sometimes it happens all at once! 

So I have time now and just wanted to check in with all of you and see how its going.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone

Just got back from my 3.5 mile walk, it was cloudy and so comfortable outside.

Staying within my budget for any new fashion purchases, I love this Lucky Brand dress that I posted about when TJ Maxx had free shipping on Prime Day. Wore it this week and it was so comfortable. Doesn't wrinkle. $29.99

I also got this CK faux leather moto from Last Call for $14. Posted about it and only one person liked it. Oh well, I do. It's a medium and still snug on me even with stretch panels. I'll wear it over sleeveless for that price. Found it while looking for that CK red dress 🙄

tjx.jpegshopping.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Hey @capatosta  long time no see Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Those boots are amazing, Duchess Meghan wears that brand.

Would love to see what outfits you create with those.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@capatosta, hello, glad to see you back. 

"To each their own, in all things".