Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  About a week or 2 ago I saw a table on the Q while they were selling shoes. Well, that table was extremely similar to the one I've planned on replacing my current dining room table for. It was white marble on top and had an inverted cone shape in brass as the base. West Elm had the similar one on its website. I wanted the larger oval version. But now that I've seen it with shoes on it, I'm not so sure anymore. The image of the shoes might stay in my mind Lol. W E also had a similar table with a nickel or stainless base I might consider instead. When I was a Buyer in my 1st career, I once opened 11 stores in a resort hotel. The big boss there required that at least half the merchandise was displayed on tables, but those tables were antiques or works of art that fit in with the decor of each store.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily   I don't know how many people watch AM Style at the kitchen table, lol, but if the new addition to the set resonates with them, so be it. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 3/9/19

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21and @lolakimono I'm sorry for your losses. I lost 3 loved ones in 16 months (mom, re-husband, best friend.) The best friend passed a year ago last October.  I've sometimes wondered how I'm still standing. Then a job was cut at work, and most of that work has fallen on me. I've worked many hours and when I've come home from work each Friday eve exhausted I've stayed up til the wee hours doing my laundry while I work at home. I often tear up on my drive home on Fridays, knowing my house and heart are empty. Idk if the work helped me not think of my losses, but now when I don't work Friday late nights (and without the work distraction) I've been missing my mom more than ever. When she couldn't sleep (like I didn't last night), she'd call and we'd watch TCM together over the phone; I wish I could call her. I wish I could meet my best friend for lunch, shopping, & friend conversation. I don't have any answers when someone loses a loved one. I wish I did.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21Your royal fashion posts were lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono ....Our invaluable treasure trove!....I need your help in finding an Emerald Green Sweater....For some reason it is a difficult color to find and I am also looking for a particular style so that adds to a somewhat challenging search.

Of course, I thought of your excellent skills right away in hunting down items...Here are examples of the style I am looking for...I love these but, of course, they don't come in Emerald Green.

I'm a little shy about posting threads, so I thought the best place to come would be the AM Style Chat....If anyone else can help also, it would be very much appreciated!

Thank you so much!....Happy Sunday To Everyone! Woman Happy

Foldover off the shoulder sweater

Off the shoulder flare sleeve easy sweater

Slouchy boat neck long sleeve sweater

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

No problem.Cat Happy

The first item is from Revolve, and it's called "emerald green" although I don't know if it's too dark for you.

The Megan sweater from L'Academie

• Revolve Style No. LCDE-WK4
  • Manufacturer Style No. LAK11 F18
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Sandro at Yoox.com-

Product code: 39941926KD
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Chelsea 28 at Nordstrom-

• Item #5691447
Honored Contributor