Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 3/9/19

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono   and @Greeneyedlady21 

I lost my Mom 4 years ago October and Dad in 12-17, I am finding it a bit easier to talk about them and see photos.

There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of my dear sweet Mom

@lolakimono wrote:

I understand @Greeneyedlady21 .

Today is nine years since my dad passed, and it never gets easier.  I made a project about volunteerism to show the kids what they would do, and I showed his picture and the organizations that I support on his behalf.  It was hard to talk to them about it without breaking down in class.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Thank you, I'm so sorry about your Dad

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

8:10-

Cat in robe.

You deserve a break today ... if I haven't already said so ... YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN!

Honored Contributor
@lolakimono

Cute cute...embroidered jeans!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I miss shopping so much with my Mom too, and I miss picking out clothes for her. I miss asking her what she thought of my outfits. Miss her compliments. She was a wonderful person.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I would like to give kudos and a shout-out to the Q.

The site and search work so smoothly now!

Every day for a week they have featured new and varied items. 

‘I think they”face of Q” is changing!

PS Martha Stewart was on yesterday.  I never before knew she was so clever, quick and funny!  She acts young!

@LTT1   ...

I agree about Martha ... didn't care for her TSV this time, though.  I have two pair of her previous TSV from last year ... will be taking them on our sojourn in FL.

Honored Contributor

OMG what is up with the model with Groucho Marx brows, they are not even straight

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   You will always feel a tug at your heart when you remember your mother.  I promise you that in time the pain will become less severe. 

What helps me is thinking about my loved ones in a perfect place of peace.  No aches, no pains, no suffering, just restored Heart 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I purged 24 items of clothing and one fashion jewelry set on Monday.  Replacement items arrived from JCP this week and of course, they are all winners.  Just some tees, a casual top, a pair of dress slacks and a blouse.  

I received the Dooney & Bourke TSV that I ordered last weekend.  It's a keeper.

The convert a bench also arrived and despite an issue with one of the legs I think I'll like it.  Customer service at Premiere Products is wonderful and they are sending a replacement leg for the bench.

Honored Contributor

Are the Q forums a little squirrely today or is it just me?