Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 

I left you a message on the Handbags forum, but I think I sent it to the wrong blingqueen number (maybe 022 instead of 023 ... I don't know).   Anyway, I wanted to know how you like the Gracie deep teal hobo ... one suddenly popped up and I grabbed it and it's already on the way.

I hesitate to mention that one in red appeared ... 

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all!  I have had only one cup of coffee, so just half awake.  Loving all these posts!  And watching the show, more sandals.  We are getting another storm tomorrow, so I am not in the mood.  The jacket that @lolakimono bought is so nice.

I will say that negative comments about Meghan make me very sad.  I love following the royal family, love the Queen, and am happy that this younger generation are such honorable people.  How can anyone not like them?  Negative comments remind me of what Diana went through.  Thanks for the posting of direct access.  (I say “love” a lot, I know, because I am a lover.)

Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 3/9/19

[ Edited ]

So I have often told B stories and here is another one

On very extreme days he takes the car (instead of his bike)  to the Metro North Station, he originally had a money key which gave him issues (parking tickets for no money) so he started feeding quarters in the what he thought was 7.25, and last week he ended up with 2 tickets for not enough money.

He makes the comment that he sees people not putting any money in the meter.

So we ride down there last weekend and DUH there is a parking app, which we downloaded it and he now thinks its is wonderful. eta There are huge signs about the app and it is on each and eyery meter

OY I sometimes wonder how this man functions

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Blingqueen023 

I left you a message on the Handbags forum, but I think I sent it to the wrong blingqueen number (maybe 022 instead of 023 ... I don't know).   Anyway, I wanted to know how you like the Gracie deep teal hobo ... one suddenly popped up and I grabbed it and it's already on the way.

I hesitate to mention that one in red appeared ... 

@SoX  Hi Sox.   I didn’t see the message or I would have responded.   When ‘I first ordered that bag I got the teal.  I love it.  It’s a great color.  It’s a perfect mixture of sort of hunter and teal green.  It’s fabulous.  When it first aired I jumped on that color.  I thought it was the best in the bunch.  My favorite part of that bag is the strap.  That’s what made me purchase it.  Glad you were quick and grabbed one.  Enjoy it.  You have good taste.  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

Typos!! Smiley Very Happy 

DDI celebrating her new job with family and friends. Thanks! For well wishes. 

Honored Contributor

LLB deal of the day- Item #: TK306129

$114

Product Details

This beautiful, calf-high boot in rich, waterproof leather, looks great and has superior cushioning to put a spring in your step.

Specs
  • Approx. weight: 2 lb. 6 oz. per pair.
  • Height: 12".
  • Heel height: 1¼".
  • Approx. shaft circumference: 15½".

Construction
  • Waterproof-leather upper is inspired by riding-boot design with a stylish wrapped construction.
  • Full-length zipper for easy on/off and hidden stretch gore when you need more calf room.
  • PU cushioned footbed for excellent comfort, recovery and rebound.
  • Spider365 Rubber outsole provides great traction and holds its grip on various surfaces.
  • Pigskin lining in boot foot for a soft and luxurious feel against the skin.
  • Soft cotton-canvas lined shaft.
Honored Contributor

I would like to give kudos and a shout-out to the Q.

The site and search work so smoothly now!

Every day for a week they have featured new and varied items. 

‘I think they”face of Q” is changing!

PS Martha Stewart was on yesterday.  I never before knew she was so clever, quick and funny!  She acts young!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 3/9/19

[ Edited ]

Oops ... I'm not fully "all there" today ...

@lolakimono  ... who makes that camo jacket?

Honored Contributor

I ordrered some new jeans last weekend and they are all perfect!

7 for All Mankind in Sangria-

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hudson "Dusted Jade"-