Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I didn't wake up crabby this mroning.  That didn't stop me from adding a post to the Suggestion Box forum.  I weighed in on the kitchen addition to the set.  Why does the Q have to be so extra?

same thought process that has models wear "sunglasses at night"?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

May we now deem it “the sunglasses table?”  😂 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, Style Sisters ...

How's everyone?   It's barely daylight ... hard getting out of bed ... off to read the posts ...

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

The Issac lace top was very pretty but not with the shorts or peddle pushers or what ever they are called

@I am still oxox I’m Not really a lace girl, but if I was, I’d only pair it up with dress slacks.  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best in 2019.

Royal Reviewer: YouTube Channel: Elliott is charming and never promotes fake news. His channel is a safe place for everyone who is interested in all things Royal as well England. His Vlogs are exceptionally lovely.

Every Saturday 5pm EST there's live chat. Simply click the notification and you will be notified when anything is coming on. Subscribers from all over the world come and participate in the live chat. Hope to see you there. 

Goodmorning Ladies! 

Visiting my Son and Family. Have a wonderful day! 💞

Honored Contributor

I finally got the anorak-

Rainy days will be your favorites. Just pop on this anorak when pop-up showers are predicted. From Arctic Expedition. QVC.com

I debated about getting it, since the chest was so large even in XXS.  I am going to keep it.  What I didn't realize (because I didn't wait for the presentation to order since I knew the pink camo would sell out) is that the black "trim" that you can kind of see in the photo is a knit cuff with thumbholes to keep the rain from coming in.  So even though the sleeves are a bit long, I won't have to worry about rain coming in.  It is super lightweight, so more for spring or those in between fall temps.  

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

Thank you for that! 👑 

Enjoy your visit with your DS!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono I held off too long on the coat and it was gone.  Rats.  I do really like that pattern but I really do not need another coat.  (what is need anyway?)

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
@lolakimono

I really like that pink camo jacket!